Upset Speacial of the Week....LCM over PN-G?

TexAgNDN

yeah hard fought games that shouldnt have been for yall if yall were any good, give me a break they were 3a schools. lc-m should have ran over them if yall are supposedly so great this year

Okay,I will play devil's advocate here... What do you PN-G fans think your record would be if you played LC-M's schedule?? I say you would be 2-1 AT BEST. And, with Nederland's schedule I say you would be 1-2 AT BEST. Y'all should not be making fun of LC-M's schedule. WO-S is far superior to anyone you have played.

Come on, the "schedule" argument was made way back on like saturday or sunday when this thread started.  You are right.  WO-S is awesome (cough cough).  They beat a Ned. team that lost their 3-year starting QB at the beginning of the game.  Then they beat up on the Bears, now thats a statement right there.  Then they went on to beat a 2A Kirbyville team by 1 in overtime, oh so impressive.  And then WO-S got hammered by Jasper, another 3A team, which was unranked at the time.  You are right, WO-S is far superior. 

Just because you have 2 D-1 commits doesn't mean you have "a team."  I know that Ozen generally has D-1 athletes on their teams but that doesn't help them in district now does it?

So, I say we forget about the schedules and who beat who, get on the field, and bust the snot out of each other.

Just a couple of corrections here, 1) Nederland lost Bellows in the 4th qtr NOT the start of the game. 2) Jasper won the game, but in no way did we get "hammered". They were the better team, no doubt, but your using some typical, favorable exaggeration.

Now, I will not try to make a comparison with PNG this year, I do think Jake, being a neutral party who has seen both, is. I CAN compare to the past several seasons and our success against common 4A (usually district) opponents and assess that we are, AT LEAST, on a level playing field with PNG and would bet most years were better. ;)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah hard fought games that shouldnt have been for yall if yall were any good, give me a break they were 3a schools. lc-m should have ran over them if yall are supposedly so great this year

When is the last time yall ran over WOS and how many times have you been ran over by them?

PNG hasnt played WOS since they have become a 3A school.  But, I would say in the past couple of season, WOS had some teams that would beat PNG.  As for now, I think PNG could beat them, not run over them though.

This isnt about facts to them, its more like emotion. Regardless, everyone stay safe on these roads and enjoy your games, wherever they may be!

That's funny, I was just thinking the same thing about most of you guys posts. Either emotion, ignorance (not that you are an ignorant person, just about the quality of the smaller schools in the area) or denial.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder