WO-S Offense ?????

WO-S 89

I have to laugh at the poster who is saying WOS will hang 60 on Silsbee. That's funny right there I don't care who you are. ;D

WOS can't hang 60 against Silsbee on the hardwood, much less do it on the football field. This kind of comment leaves you no credibility, Stangs92.

Will WOS beat Silsbee? Most likely. But they will not score 60 points. The last 3 years that these two teams have played each other since dropping down to 3A, WOS has scored a combined 51 points in those 3 games. That's an average of 17 points a game, far cry from 60. I think last year's Mustang offense is better than this year's version, and they only scored 14 against Silsbee, 7 of that in overtime. They won't get 60 in one game, I'll bet any amount of money you want on that.

First off i never named individual teams when i made the 60 point statement. Those teams in our district who are in danger of that know who they are. Never even thought that we could or would put 60 on Silsbee. And yes once again we will beat you guys. There are quite a few people posting on this website who have very little credibility. so making that statement means little to me also. WO-S is going to show u the difference between kneeling the ball and spiking it when we beat you all in October. ;):);) Take it easy Aggie!!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

I have to laugh at the poster who is saying WOS will hang 60 on Silsbee. That's funny right there I don't care who you are. ;D

WOS can't hang 60 against Silsbee on the hardwood, much less do it on the football field. This kind of comment leaves you no credibility, Stangs92.

Will WOS beat Silsbee? Most likely. But they will not score 60 points. The last 3 years that these two teams have played each other since dropping down to 3A, WOS has scored a combined 51 points in those 3 games. That's an average of 17 points a game, far cry from 60. I think last year's Mustang offense is better than this year's version, and they only scored 14 against Silsbee, 7 of that in overtime. They won't get 60 in one game, I'll bet any amount of money you want on that.

First off i never named individual teams when i made the 60 point statement. Those teams in our district who are in danger of that know who they are. Never even thought that we could or would put 60 on Silsbee. And yes once again we will beat you guys. There are quite a few people posting on this website who have very little credibility. so making that statement means little to me also. WO-S is going to show u the difference between kneeling the ball and spiking it when we beat you all in October. ;):);) Take it easy Aggie!!

We got your message. I have always pulled for the mustangs. This year I pull for the tigers because of your arrogant post. Let me say this, you guys may beat us in football but every other sport is a level playing field. We have beat you guys in basketball, baseball, Tennis and golf. ;D ;D ;D Except track of course.

We got your message. I have always pulled for the mustangs. This year I pull for the tigers because of your arrogant post. Let me say this, you guys may beat us in football but every other sport is a level playing field. We have beat you guys in basketball, baseball, Tennis and golf. ;D ;D ;D

riiiiight, but were talking about football in a football forum. whatever makes you feel better though!

Credibility ??? ??? Give us your resume, Stang92!!!

WOW! mr brick i can honestly say that your an idiot! lol WOS has more speed than any team that they will face this year! And probably more speed than anyone in the state in 3a! It's just what we are doing with the speed that makes us not look as fast! We have 3 guys that run sub 4.4 40's and none of our skill players run over 4.7's! And remember we have the second fastest kid under 18 in the united states in trey franks! We just have to find the right ways to get them the ball to show off the speed! We are still trying lots of new things right now! But this offense will put up huge numbers when they were out all the kinks and settle in!

let me put my 2cents in and then i will shut up.west orange stark has played class teams this year no push overs and that is the way hooks likes it.at this point  the mustangs are not like the teams from the past years BUT THERE IS A REASON BEHIND THIS. #1 a new OC in toby foreman , he trying very hard to get all his kids on the same page and learn his new offense and it will come around soon belive me.#2 a new QB with lots  skills and is struggling  as we all at wo-s can see and its becouse of the presser that other teams have put on this kid, but that will change also. #3 THIS OL of west oange is a very young bunch of kids  maybe only three are four SR on it and still tryinh hard to learn the new offense that foreman is trying to put in place and that will come around soon i hope . yes we lost last week to a very good jasper football team ,its history now no looking back still lots of football ahead of them. in closeing my hats off to foreman  he is a keeper and still very young and smart also.the mustangs have  big play makers on there team and it will come around also bye bye

let me put my 2cents in and then i will shut up.west orange stark has played class teams this year no push overs and that is the way hooks likes it.at this point  the mustangs are not like the teams from the past years BUT THERE IS A REASON BEHIND THIS. #1 a new OC in toby foreman , he trying very hard to get all his kids on the same page and learn his new offense and it will come around soon belive me.#2 a new QB with lots  skills and is struggling  as we all at wo-s can see and its becouse of the presser that other teams have put on this kid, but that will change also. #3 THIS OL of west oange is a very young bunch of kids  maybe only three are four SR on it and still tryinh hard to learn the new offense that foreman is trying to put in place and that will come around soon i hope . yes we lost last week to a very good jasper football team ,its history now no looking back still lots of football ahead of them. in closeing my hats off to foreman  he is a keeper and still very young and smart also.the mustangs have  big play makers on there team and it will come around also bye bye

skipper,  that is a "PRETTY POST"  but i think the problems at WOS go deeper than that, and  you know what i am  talking about.

If the program is correct this is what the Mustangs put on the field on Friday.  The OL #53 Sr, #72 Jr, #65 Jr, #67 Jr, #68 Jr, and #51 Jr.  Wr's and TE's that Started the game were #7 Sr, #18 Jr, #85 Sr, and #19 So.  QB #12 is a Jr and TB #43 is a So.  This is a VERY young team.  Trust me the Stangs will get better! 

Amen! I'm a WOS fan and I'm sick of reading about it but I can't stop. It's the same thing every year. At least usually we wait to the end of the year before we start talking about how good we are going to be next year. It was one game. We lost. Big deal. Maybe we learned something maybe we didn't.

Anybody that knows anything about sports knows that penalties,turnovers, and missed opportunities, will make it hard to win a game, regardless of who you are. So don't press the panic button yet people, you don't become the all time winningest program by not knowing how to fix these things.

Anybody that knows anything about sports knows that penalties,turnovers, and missed opportunities, will make it hard to win a game, regardless of who you are. So don't press the panic button yet people, you don't become the all time winningest program by not knowing how to fix these things.

I AGREE! Best post on here.