WO-S Offense ?????

WO-S 89

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The offense is just flat out not in sync right now! Had snaps flying over the qb's head and being snapped before the qb was ready! Also lots of dropped passes and fumbled snaps! We got down to the 3 yard line and didnt put it in the endzone! Just flat out terrible offense tonight!

or just good defense

Jasper D was good but not out of this world. That has nothing to do with the continued dropped pass, Penalties, Snaps over the QB's head.

That's the kind of poor play that HAS to stop! The 3 or 4 penalties to start the game with...are inexcusable. The HARD snaps to the QB, and over the head snaps are starting to becoming tooooo repetitive. The dropped passes are carrying over from last season, and should have been solved by now. Is it those darn gloves or what??? Come on fellows, let's get a handle on this stuff! Love ya "Stangs... let's get it together and fast!  ;D

Guest rykerx144

Jasper D was good but not out of this world. That has nothing to do with the continued dropped pass, Penalties, Snaps over the QB's head.

So, Jasper didn't win this game, WOS lost it. Correct?

Ill be so glad when West Orange finally plays a reputable team.  These near losses and now losses to these team that cant compete with West Orange is not giving me any indication as to how good they really are. 

I have a message for all you other local teams in the area that dont have high expectations this year and should only have a average football team this year!  This is the WOS Mustangs,  they are coached by "THE DAN HOOKS", they are The winning program in the area,  they are ranked anywhere from 1st to 3rd in state depending on what poll your looking at!  They should dominate everyone locally and compete for a state title this year.  So if the local officials dont stop throwing the flag everytime one of these players commits a foul and start giving them a break, and if you opposing coachs dont start taking it a little easier on these kids cause remember they are just sophomores, and defenses, just because they throw the ball to you or drop it dont mean you have to catch it or recover it every time, geez!  If yall dont start getting on board and playing like you know you should then WOS cant win the games they are supposed to and will never be able to compete in the playoffs and go to state and then what would we do? 

Ill be so glad when West Orange finally plays a reputable team.  These near losses and now losses to these team that cant compete with West Orange is not giving me any indication as to how good they really are. 

I have a message for all you other local teams in the area that dont have high expectations this year and should only have a average football team this year!   This is the WOS Mustangs,  they are coached by "THE DAN HOOKS", they are The winning program in the area,  they are ranked anywhere from 1st to 3rd in state depending on what poll your looking at!  They should dominate everyone locally and compete for a state title this year.  So if the local officials dont stop throwing the flag everytime one of these players commits a foul and start giving them a break, and if you opposing coachs dont start taking it a little easier on these kids cause remember they are just sophomores, and defenses, just because they throw the ball to you or drop it dont mean you have to catch it or recover it every time, geez!  If yall dont start getting on board and playing like you know you should then WOS cant win the games they are supposed to and will never be able to compete in the playoffs and go to state and then what would we do? 

:D :D :D :D :D

lol will that has come to mind after the last 4 games lol. no i just think toby has alot of presser on him and still a young man trying to learn . this is my feelings,coach hooks and (ALL) his coaching MUST get on the same page and that has not happned and dont know if it will. i am not taking enything away from a very good jasper team as i saw lastnight, thay did what thay had to do  and made it look easy at times.the jasper coaches found a weak spot and used it all night long to put HARD PRESSER on the QB  and he was a sitting duck and this is one way to end the young kids season. IF I WAS HOOKS  iwould sit toby in the press box like crouch did for years there at west orange so he could relly see what plays he could use and as we saw IT WORKED. the kids at wo-s do only what thay are told to do so i will not blame the kids i will never do that  never. in ending i will say this if coach hooks is happy  with what he has seen so far this year so be it. PS coach hooks is a very smart man and one of the best around ,but he better get behind locked doors with have a chit chat with  who he thinks he should  ,all good coaches do this might get someone unhappy but thay will live over it. one more thing i will keep saying this over and over agan  (SHORT PASSES WORK) now tell me if i am out of bounds on this

I have a message for all you other local teams in the area that dont have high expectations this year and should only have a average football team this year!   This is the WOS Mustangs,  they are coached by "THE DAN HOOKS", they are The winning program in the area,  they are ranked anywhere from 1st to 3rd in state depending on what poll your looking at!  They should dominate everyone locally and compete for a state title this year.  So if the local officials dont stop throwing the flag everytime one of these players commits a foul and start giving them a break, and if you opposing coachs dont start taking it a little easier on these kids cause remember they are just sophomores, and defenses, just because they throw the ball to you or drop it dont mean you have to catch it or recover it every time, geez!  If yall dont start getting on board and playing like you know you should then WOS cant win the games they are supposed to and will never be able to compete in the playoffs and go to state and then what would we do? 

Funny :D :D

so when a defense is getting into an Offenses head, thats not the defense???

when the defense is smashing your team and the receivers start double checking where they are running instead of keeping their eyes on the ball to make the catch isn't the defense???

get real!!

WOS got smashed and they lost the game!

Jasper got into their heads and made it hard for them to do anything! thats a good defense!