WO-S Offense ?????

WO-S 89

so let me summize what is going on in this thread:

1.  Jasper Won

2.  WOS lost

3.  Jasper dominated in all three phases of the game.

4.  WOS bandwagon claims a laundry list of excuses.

5.  Jasper counters with a longer laundry list, but still managed to win.

6.  Personnel issues for WOS???????? what the heck? Really personnel?  You could name 2 guys from the entire district that could start for WOS and you guys are claiming personnel issues?

7.  It's late I'm tired, but it puts a smile on my face reading every excuse weather man comes up with, because each one is more outlandish than the other..

8. Their overrated!!  ;D  ;)

they may or may not be overrated but they are good enough to stomp a mudhole in your bridge city cardinals!   ;) ;D

i have faith in my Cards!  ;D

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.  Jasper Won

2.  WOS lost

6.  Personnel issues for WOS???????? what the heck? Really personnel?  You could name 2 guys from the entire district that could start for WOS and you guys are claiming personnel issues?

7.  It's late I'm tired, but it puts a smile on my face reading every excuse weather man comes up with, because each one is more outlandish than the other..

they may or may not be overrated but they are good enough to stomp a mudhole in your bridge city cardinals!   ;) ;D

They better beat BC!!! The server could not handle that list of excuses.

1.  Jasper Won

2.  WOS lost

pirate, i dont think theres ever been a more accurate statement

1.  Jasper Won

2.  WOS lost

lol, i would love to hear the excuses Coop would make for a loss to BC!!

1.  Jasper Won

2.  WOS lost

3.  Jasper dominated in all three phases of the game.

4.  WOS bandwagon claims a laundry list of excuses.

5.  Jasper counters with a longer laundry list, but still managed to win.

6.  Personnel issues for WOS???????? what the heck? Really personnel?  You could name 2 guys from the entire district that could start for WOS and you guys are claiming personnel issues?

7.  It's late I'm tired, but it puts a smile on my face reading every excuse weather man comes up with, because each one is more outlandish than the other..

8. Their overrated!!  ;D  ;)

they may or may not be overrated but they are good enough to stomp a mudhole in your bridge city cardinals!   ;) ;D

He's never had to, because it has never happened.

1.  Jasper Won

2.  WOS lost

3.  Jasper dominated in all three phases of the game.

4.  WOS bandwagon claims a laundry list of excuses.

5.  Jasper counters with a longer laundry list, but still managed to win.

6.  Personnel issues for WOS???????? what the heck? Really personnel?  You could name 2 guys from the entire district that could start for WOS and you guys are claiming personnel issues?

7.  It's late I'm tired, but it puts a smile on my face reading every excuse weather man comes up with, because each one is more outlandish than the other..

8. Their overrated!!  ;D  ;)

they may or may not be overrated but they are good enough to stomp a mudhole in your bridge city cardinals!   ;) ;D

He's never had to, because it has never happened.

hense the reason i'd love to hear it??? ;)

Their not excuses, It was things that happened. Take away the dumb snaps over the head etc it's a different game.

coulda woulda shoulda!!

they're all EXCUSES!!

you have yet to state anything good about the opponents they've played and just say what WOS did wrong!!!

i support BC and week after week win or lose you dont seem on these boards saying, "well, if we didn't have so many incomplete passes and penalties we wouldn't have been beat by them"

just because you support a team doesn't mean you have to speak your ignorance and make excuses for the loss...

so let me get this straight, theyre not excuses because they happened...

hmm...

sounds like you have a problem with football as a whole...

33,seriously, why is arguing coops point of view such a priority for you. his opinions are his opinions, take em or leave em they wont change. away from this thread you seem like a cool,level headed guy but d a m n! just let it go.... you need to be getting your guys pumped up to play the powerhouse kelly!  ;D

Guest rykerx144

33 I think you have gone way past just trying to make a point!  Sounds to me like you are the one with the problem with football right now.

I am a follower of the Wildcats and being a supporter of a team that also wins games on a regular basis I understand completely whats going on.  Yes they are making excuses and having a discussion about how they think their team performed.  Once the game was over they gave their props to the Bulldogs and said they played a better game and thats why they won because they was a better team this night and then they began to give their opinions and excuses of why thier team failed.  Why do you feel its necessary for them to continue to praise the opposing team.  Sounds to me like the excuses and reasoning behind why your team is not winning is not enough for you anymore so it just makes you feel better to come in here and start crap.  Its not COOP's or the Mustangs fault the Cardinals cant compete in your district.    

hmm...

33,seriously, why is arguing coops point of view such a priority for you. his opinions are his opinions, take em or leave em they wont change. away from this thread you seem like a cool,level headed guy but d a m n! just let it go.... you need to be getting your guys pumped up to play the powerhouse kelly!  ;D

dont call me out of everyone else.

and

when someone is speaking ignorance i tend to debate about it.

Their not excuses, It was things that happened. Take away the dumb snaps over the head etc it's a different game.

Coop, What people are saying is good teams don't keep doing this and great teams overcome them.

Players also:

Blow assignments

Miss tackles

Miss extra points

Miss field goals

Miss blocks

Grab face masks

Run the wrong route

Slip when the field is wet

Get out jumped

Get out run

Daydream about their girl friend and don't play well

Get injured

Make bad grades and are not eligible

Haven't learned the plays and have to be told in the huddle what to do

Bite on the fake and are fooled

Fumble the ball

Throw an interception

Drop a pass (even when wide open)

etc

etc

All these things HAPPEN. It is part of the game and determines who wins and loses to a large extent.

All teams have these happen and it kinda sorta sounds like EXCUSES if these are the reasons for a loss and the opponents lack of these "happenings" causes the opponents to win. Slack off the excuses (happenings) and give a pat on the back to your opponent and you come will come across as a sportsmen.

hmm...

and

i dont need to call you out...youre showing your stupidity on your own!

also, how do you debate ignorance? do you have any idea what that word means? if someone is ignorant they lack knowledge,so how can you possibly debate someone who lacks knowledge about a specific topic? there is nothing to debate!

coop is giving his opinions! theryre his and its ok that his opinions differ from yours. i really think your problem with wos goes alot deeper than coop voicing his opinions. does it bother you that the cards have NEVER beaten wos so you bask in the glory of someone elses win? did your hatred start when they dropped 73 on you at your stadium or the 66 from last year? is your team so pathetic that you have to come on wos threads to make your horrible team look better in your eyes even though theyve played noone and stand practically no chance against wos!? youve got to move on.... october 23rd will be here soon enough!

Quote from: pirate68 on Today at 01:58:30 PM

Quote from: KFDM COOP on Today at 01:51:19 PM

Coop, What people are saying is good teams don't keep doing this and great teams overcome them.

Players also:

Blow assignments

Miss tackles

Miss extra points

Miss field goals

Miss blocks

Grab face masks

Run the wrong route

Slip when the field is wet

Get out jumped

Get out run

Daydream about their girl friend and don't play well

Get injured

Make bad grades and are not eligible

Haven't learned the plays and have to be told in the huddle what to do

Bite on the fake and are fooled

Fumble the ball

Throw an interception

Drop a pass (even when wide open)

etc

etc

All these things HAPPEN. It is part of the game and determines who wins and loses to a large extent.

All teams have these happen and it kinda sorta sounds like EXCUSES if these are the reasons for a loss and the opponents lack of these "happenings" causes the opponents to win. Slack off the excuses (happenings) and give a pat on the back to your opponent and you come will come across as a sportsmen.

Exactly....... thank you.. you just have to overcome what happens and if you cant then you lose... its called Football...

hmm...

and

You spend alot of time talking to yourself don't you?  ;) ;D

hmm...

and

i dont need to call you out...youre showing your stupidity on your own!

also, how do you debate ignorance? do you have any idea what that word means? if someone is ignorant they lack knowledge,so how can you possibly debate someone who lacks knowledge about a specific topic? there is nothing to debate!

coop is giving his opinions! theryre his and its ok that his opinions differ from yours. i really think your problem with wos goes alot deeper than coop voicing his opinions. does it bother you that the cards have NEVER beaten wos so you bask in the glory of someone elses win? did your hatred start when they dropped 73 on you at your stadium or the 66 from last year? is your team so pathetic that you have to come on wos threads to make your horrible team look better in your eyes even though theyve played noone and stand practically no chance against wos!? youve got to move on.... october 23rd will be here soon enough!

what has happened in the past has nothing to do with it...

what i've been argueing with Coop about has NOTHING to do with how i like or dislike WOS, it's due to the simple fact that he hasn't really given credit to Jasper for winning...

NOW! if he said good job Jasper on the win! we're coming for yall next season so prepare and enjoy the win...

THEN, he stated that WOS needs to GET better in these parts of the game and lists the problem areas instead of saying this, this, this, and this is the only reason WOS lost to Jasper...

if that was said i wouldn't have said a single thing about it....

i would have said congratz jasper and that would be the only thing i would have said about it...

but he, skipper, and several others try to defend WOS like their going to die because they lost a game...

GET OVER YOURSELVES!

I agree, Griff.  I have never seen so much disdain for a team as I have seen for WOS.  Everyone else on this board can make comments that their team threw too many interceptions, or their o-line didn't block, or their defense stunk up the field, but when WOS supporters mention what they witnessed on a particular night, win OR lose, they are considered whiners and excuse makers for why WOS didn't blow a team out of the water.   We were there and we watched the game and we see in living color what is going on on the field.  It sure gets old reading how much people (like AAW and Kville92) hate WOS and the sarcasm involved with their posts. 

You miss the whole point of my posts. I do not hate WOS. I have tremendous respect for the team, particularly the coaches of WOS. I really enjoy watching this team and I am envious of their yearly success. The work ethic that they instill over there in Mustang land is second to none. I wish others would follow suit.

I only post to get a rise out of the "homers" and call them on their "excuse" posts. I have nothing against WOS. I have become friends with a couple of the coaches over there and they assure me that they know where I am coming from. There is no hard feelings. I am just having fun, but not at WOS's expense, just a couple of fans.

You may find my posts annoying and might think I am being over zealous with them. I apologize for that, I mean nothing personal to the "real" fans, they know who they are. I just like giving the others some heck on here, one in particular.

Since I don't know you personally, all I can go by is what I read on here.  I have seen you make post after post (even during the turf talk votes) against WOS, the fans and the football program.  Perhaps you don't mean harm, but it sure doesn't come out that way.  It comes out as jealousy, sarcasm, and as I said, total disdain for the program.  It kind of gets old after awhile.  It's one thing to "pick on someone", it's another to keep on and on and on and on until it's not really funny anymore.  You aren't the only one who does it, so I apologize for pointing you out about it but some of the WOS "haters" (for lack of better word) don't seem to read all of the posts that WOS fans have made.  I haven't seen any WOS fans not say that Jasper wasn't the better team that night.  Just because they add that WOS made mistakes doesn't mean they are taking away from what Jasper did.  We did make a lot of mistakes.  We have things we need to work on.  Pointing those things out doesn't make it "homerism".  It seems that no matter what is said, it's not good enough for some people on this site.  Maybe a pint of blood or WOS to completely bow out of the entire season would be satisfactory.  I don't know.  It's just weird how people are.