WO-S Offense ?????

WO-S 89

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

Obiviously kville is still milkin the loss from last week.  :)

i dont think i ever heard this before, i dont really know how to responde to this,  how do u milk a loss! lol

Guest rykerx144

West Orange-Stark          Jasper

Total yards                  198               293

First downs                  10                  8

Rushes/Yds                25/31            37/188

Average rush              1.24               5.08

Comp/Atts                13/27/3             2/4/0

Pass yards                   167               105

Comp pct                   48.15               50

Punts                            0                  0

Punting Yards                 0                  0

Punting Average              0                  0

Fumbles/Lost                2/1                1/1

Penalties-yards          10-70             14-102

When was the last time WOS had stats like this???

u put it like that and its not that funny anymore!  dang

Jasper D was good but not out of this world. That has nothing to do with the continued dropped pass, Penalties, Snaps over the QB's head.

So, Jasper didn't win this game, WOS lost it. Correct?

Ill be so glad when West Orange finally plays a reputable team.  These near losses and now losses to these team that cant compete with West Orange is not giving me any indication as to how good they really are. 

I have a message for all you other local teams in the area that dont have high expectations this year and should only have a average football team this year!   This is the WOS Mustangs,  they are coached by "THE DAN HOOKS", they are The winning program in the area,  they are ranked anywhere from 1st to 3rd in state depending on what poll your looking at!  They should dominate everyone locally and compete for a state title this year.  So if the local officials dont stop throwing the flag everytime one of these players commits a foul and start giving them a break, and if you opposing coachs dont start taking it a little easier on these kids cause remember they are just sophomores, and defenses, just because they throw the ball to you or drop it dont mean you have to catch it or recover it every time, geez!  If yall dont start getting on board and playing like you know you should then WOS cant win the games they are supposed to and will never be able to compete in the playoffs and go to state and then what would we do? 

I LOVE IT!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

will silsbee win  a game this year?  probably not.

Silsbee has been here before. You need to think more about your team. We will be ready for distrct. Each week we are getting better. By the way Spev, we don't have anywhere to go but up. Nobody predicted us to win anything. All of the pressure is on your team. 

no one from wo-s said we were great :o :o

Whoa, whoa, whoa now, skip. Don't make me go back to some threads before the season started and pull some old posts with  "some" WOS fans stating just that fact.

ya know, i finally wish Silsbee would just win a game or two so you would have something else to do instead of obsessing over WO-S threads and stirring the pot. you are such a homer for your team. why can't you temper it when other people wear their rose shades?

so let me summize what is going on in this thread:

1.  Jasper Won

2.  WOS lost

3.  Jasper dominated in all three phases of the game.

4.  WOS bandwagon claims a laundry list of excuses.

5.  Jasper counters with a longer laundry list, but still managed to win.

6.  Personnel issues for WOS???????? WTF? Really personnel?  You could name 2 guys from the entire district that could start for WOS and you guys are claiming personnel issues?

7.  It's late I'm tired, but it puts a smile on my face reading every excuse weather man comes up with, because each one is more outlandish than the other..

so let me summize what is going on in this thread:

1.  Jasper Won

2.  WOS lost

3.  Jasper dominated in all three phases of the game.

4.  WOS bandwagon claims a laundry list of excuses.

5.  Jasper counters with a longer laundry list, but still managed to win.

6.  Personnel issues for WOS???????? what the heck? Really personnel?  You could name 2 guys from the entire district that could start for WOS and you guys are claiming personnel issues?

7.  It's late I'm tired, but it puts a smile on my face reading every excuse weather man comes up with, because each one is more outlandish than the other..

thats funny :D :D

It's hilarious watching all the non-WO-S fans ride Coop's back on this, especially AAW.  If we (WO-S) lose again he may have cardiac arrest.  

The facts are these...

1) WO-S is going backward on developing the offense.  This has more to do with player focus and execution than anything else.  It's not about play selection.  The play selection is just fine, and I'm happy that Toby has replaced the former OC.  This was a definite upgrade.

2) Jasper EARNED the victory.  They were the better team Friday night, and they deserved the win.  

I can guarantee you that most people who closely follow WO-S see it this way, but it's all overshadowed by the few homers (one in particular) who can't accept a loss for any reason.  Those who understand what's going on with the offense and who have a realistic view of what happened Friday night are not the ones who post as often as the homers I referred to.  

Congratulations Jasper.  

I agree, Griff.  I have never seen so much disdain for a team as I have seen for WOS.  Everyone else on this board can make comments that their team threw too many interceptions, or their o-line didn't block, or their defense stunk up the field, but when WOS supporters mention what they witnessed on a particular night, win OR lose, they are considered whiners and excuse makers for why WOS didn't blow a team out of the water.  We were there and we watched the game and we see in living color what is going on on the field.  It sure gets old reading how much people (like AAW and Kville92) hate WOS and the sarcasm involved with their posts.