WO-S Offense ?????

WO-S 89

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coop ,as you can see he was not even at the game are he was not watching was was going on

lol you're very good at putting words in someones mouth...

as well as trying to back up a losing battle with Coop...

not once did i say i wasn't at the game...

and

i think that you should get off the board if you're just going to be Coops parrot and not make any valid points about anything being said...

Thank You!!  ;D

Everyone kind of wants to see the things that more favor them... We WOS fans want to see it as something that can be improved upon due to lack of execution, Jasper and Kirbyville fans want to see it as superior play by their defenses and others want to see it that way to because it gives them a little confidence that they will also take the Stangs down when they are on the field. The truth is somewhere in between. It has a lot to do with excellent defensive play by Jasper and Kirbyville and also has some to do with a lack of execution on the part of WOS. Either way, this game is over and it's time to move on.

I hope Kirbyville and Jasper both go far this year. I honestly feel that both will. Some of these teams fans seem to be searching here for respect, but those who really know these programs gave them respect before these games were even played. You can't put so much into what some rabid fans say and you can't think that everyone in that community feels the same way these few posters do. I guarantee that no WOS player or coach doubted what these teams were capable of and don't hate the program because of this website. I hope WOS irons out there problems, and they do have some problems that are not Jasper and Kirbyville related.

::) ::) ::) ::)  .33 go enjoy your win  be happy with it  and we as west orange fan will play in two weeks and hope and pray things get better for our kids . after last night thay better are we will be sitting at home watching the playoffs. 33 you as a fan even might be in the band are on the team even  saw a west orange team struggle all night not becouse of jasper but with themself ,it has been this way from the start of the season we lost but life must go on  just got to work to get better

easy on 33! hes from bridge city.... he knows his time is coming so he needs to talk as much crap about wos as he can before his little cards get led to slaughter!   ;)

haha, funny.

just remember, we're continuing to get better as according to what yall say WOS is getting worse...

at this rate it'll be a good game come time for WOS???  ;D

this sir, i will agree with!   :'( :'( :'(

Everyone kind of wants to see the things that more favor them... We WOS fans want to see it as something that can be improved upon due to lack of execution, Jasper and Kirbyville fans want to see it as superior play by their defenses and others want to see it that way to because it gives them a little confidence that they will also take the Stangs down when they are on the field. The truth is somewhere in between. It has a lot to do with excellent defensive play by Jasper and Kirbyville and also has some to do with a lack of execution on the part of WOS. Either way, this game is over and it's time to move on.

I hope Kirbyville and Jasper both go far this year. I honestly feel that both will. Some of these teams fans seem to be searching here for respect, but those who really know these programs gave them respect before these games were even played. You can't put so much into what some rabid fans say and you can't think that everyone in that community feels the same way these few posters do. I guarantee that no WOS player or coach doubted what these teams were capable of and don't hate the program because of this website. I hope WOS irons out there problems, and they do have some problems that are not Jasper and Kirbyville related.

I hope WOS irons out there problems, and they do have some problems that are not Jasper and Kirbyville related. WELL SAID!!

EXCELLANT POST, GAS!!!

(particularly about those "rabid fans") ;) ;D

I hope WOS irons out there problems, and they do have some problems that are not Jasper and Kirbyville related. WELL SAID!!

The problems I'm talking about are not the same ones you are.

coop ,as you can see he was not even at the game are he was not watching was was going on

True.  :D Bottom line is the Penalties, Dropped passes, bad snaps have to stop. And giving teams TD's have to as well with Turnovers deep in their OWN territory.

given TD's??? geez coop it looked to me like Jasper took that interception for a Touchdown!! and you can stop talking about penalties in this one Jasper won this part of the game too with more penalties for more yards so that excuse doesnt hold up!!

ok lets break it down

Jaspers offense scored

Jaspers defense scored

Jaspers special teams scored

and Jasper over came the zebras

West Orange-Stark          Jasper

Total yards                  198              293

First downs                  10                  8

Rushes/Yds                25/31            37/188

Average rush              1.24              5.08

Comp/Atts                13/27/3            2/4/0

Pass yards                  167              105

Comp pct                  48.15              50

Punts                            0                  0

Punting Yards                0                  0

Punting Average              0                  0

Fumbles/Lost                2/1                1/1

Penalties-yards          10-70            14-102

When was the last time WOS had stats like this???

Total yards                  198               293

Average rush              1.24               5.08

Comp/Atts                13/27/3             2/4/0

Pass yards                   167               105

Comp pct                   48.15               50

Punting Yards                 0                  0

Penalties-yards          10-70             14-102

atleast friday  ;D

Penalties-yards          10-70             14-102

WHOA!!!!  Looks like Jasper won the penalty battle also. ;)

Maybe if Jasper hadn't committed so many penalties, they would have won this game. Oh wait, they did. ;) ;D

Penalties-yards          10-70             14-102

Ouch!!!

I don't know why but WO-S offensive line has gotten smaller and smaller over the years. When matched up with a big physical defensive line, the Mustangs struggle.  It is hard to get an offense going when the ball is snapped and there are 2 or 3 defensive players in the backfield.  Throw in a penalty or two and the drive is over.  Athletic receivers and backs are great but the game is won in the trenches.  Seems like WO-S needs to work on their line first.  When the nosetackle is getting plastered every play, it is only a matter time before bad snaps start happening.

I don't know why but WO-S offensive line has gotten smaller and smaller over the years. When matched up with a big physical defensive line, the Mustangs struggle.  It is hard to get an offense going when the ball is snapped and there are 2 or 3 defensive players in the backfield.  Throw in a penalty or two and the drive is over.  Athletic receivers and backs are great but the game is won in the trenches.  Seems like WO-S needs to work on their line first.  When the nosetackle is getting plastered every play, it is only a matter time before bad snaps start happening.

I think you meant "when the center is getting plastered every play".