WO-S Offense ?????

WO-S 89

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They weren't double checking,  ::) Good lord alot of times their wide open.

But if your thinking instead of just playing it makes it harder to "just catch the ball". Defence has a way of making you "think".

One or 2 times maybe, not several and being Wide Open no!

sometimes when you are the person on the field you cant see if people are around you or not when your head is up looking at the ball...

all it takes is one glance away from the football for the receiver to lose sight of it and judge it wrong and not catch the football...

Not these Recievers.

quit making me laugh...

you act like these receivers are "gods" but in fact they are far off!

they are high school kids that DO make mistakes and when a defense gets into your head you WILL think more about getting hit when you catch the ball instead of catching the ball and turning it up field for more yards.

It sounds to me like 33 has been a player and full well knows what it takes to play the game as well as having possibly been in the same place some of WOS recievers are.

you're good  ;D

lol

and

no skipper, i do not play or never have played for Jasper,

i believe the last time i even ran into them was my JV season when we went 9-1 losing only to WOS.

but possibly my freshman year, i dont remember..

::) ::) ::) ::)  .33 go enjoy your win  be happy with it  and we as west orange fan will play in two weeks and hope and pray things get better for our kids . after last night thay better are we will be sitting at home watching the playoffs. 33 you as a fan even might be in the band are on the team even  saw a west orange team struggle all night not becouse of jasper but with themself ,it has been this way from the start of the season we lost but life must go on  just got to work to get better

::) ::) ::) ::)  .33 go enjoy your win  be happy with it  and we as west orange fan will play in two weeks and hope and pray things get better for our kids . after last night thay better are we will be sitting at home watching the playoffs. 33 you as a fan even might be in the band are on the team even  saw a west orange team struggle all night not becouse of jasper but with themself ,it has been this way from the start of the season we lost but life must go on  just got to work to get better

easy on 33! hes from bridge city.... he knows his time is coming so he needs to talk as much crap about wos as he can before his little cards get led to slaughter!  ;)

I'm not wrong! You can't keep dropping passes being WIDE open.

1st stage is denial...

2nd stage is reflection... (which you are about to do)

3rd stage is realizing and admitting you're wrong and moving on with it...

but you cant just keep saying,

"You can't keep dropping passes being wide open"

it's not going to get you anywhere...

it doesn't seem that you even know what you're talking about...

so, im done talking about this...

easy on 33! hes from bridge city.... he knows his time is coming so he needs to talk as much crap about wos as he can before his little cards get led to slaughter!   ;)

haha, funny.

just remember, we're continuing to get better as according to what yall say WOS is getting worse...

at this rate it'll be a good game come time for WOS???  ;D