Little Cypress-Mauriceville 10, Texas City 6

Congrats to LCM, sounds like yall are on the right path.  Texas City will be at The Reservation in a few weeks.  We'll see just how good TC is or isn't.

Or we will see just how good PN-G is or isn't.

That's more along the lines of what I was thinking.

Congrats to LCM, sounds like yall are on the right path.  Texas City will be at The Reservation in a few weeks.  We'll see just how good TC is or isn't.

Or we will see just how good PN-G is or isn't.

That's more along the lines of what I was thinking.

Texas City game is on September 11th.  It will be PN-G's third and final tune up game before district play begins.  So yes, we will have a very good idea of just how good the Indians are. 

Texas City stinks.......................

8/29/08 TBA @ Lamar Consolidated (Rosenberg, TX)    26-21 (W)  

9/05/08 7:30 PM vs. Alvin (Alvin, TX)                        24-17 (W)  

9/26/08 7:00 PM @ Friendswood (Friendswood, TX) *  22-27 (L)  

10/03/08 7:00 PM vs. Santa Fe (Santa Fe, TX) *        28-3 (W)  

10/10/08 7:00 PM @ Manvel (Manvel, TX) *               21-25 (L)  

10/17/08 TBA vs. La Marque (La Marque, TX) *          35-14 (W)  

10/24/08 TBA @ Angleton (Angleton, TX) *                21-29 (L)  

10/31/08 7:00 PM vs. Dawson (Pearland, TX) *           28-23 (W)  

11/07/08 7:00 PM @ Brazosport (Freeport, TX) *        13-17 (L)  

11/14/08 TBA @ Terry (Rosenberg, TX) ***               0-13 (L)  

The tides have turned in that district....Lamarque went 3 and 6 last year and Texas City went 5 and 5.

Not taking anything away from LCM....Good job....I love to see an L by Texas Citys name any day of the week...

Agreed, but this is a good start. Imagine a poor performance against TC and all of those doubts start creeping in. This is the kind of performance a young team w/o much success can build on. Possibly the next performance whether it be a win or loss will be better because of it. I don't think we have to worry about over confidence and confidence leads to more success which leads to more confidence which will lead to more success. The spiral up is the same as the spiral down. The key is to keep your mouth shut and play.

Agreed, but this is a good start. Imagine a poor performance against TC and all of those doubts start creeping in. This is the kind of performance a young team w/o much success can build on. Possibly the next performance whether it be a win or loss will be better because of it. I don't think we have to worry about over confidence and confidence leads to more success which leads to more confidence which will lead to more success. The spiral up is the same as the spiral down. The key is to keep your mouth shut and play.

Well put Johnnyt

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317