WO-S 13 Dayton 7 Final/ POST COMMENTS HERE!!!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working nights and keeping up with the broncos courtesy of baberuth.  If our paths ever cross I will be more than glad to pony up a little cash and buy you a frito pie or jumbo pickle...your choice.  I appreciate the updates.

Dude, your avatar is accurate, which makes it real disturbing.

Working nights and keeping up with the broncos courtesy of baberuth.  If our paths ever cross I will be more than glad to pony up a little cash and buy you a frito pie or jumbo pickle...your choice.  I appreciate the updates.

Dude, your avatar is accurate, which makes it real disturbing.

Hey now!  Let's not turn this into a political thread...   I happen to be very happy with our current Secretary of State!  She could take Condoleezza down in a millisecond    ;)

Of note on that first Dayton drive, Coach Hooks had 5 guys who will probably be on the JV starting against a state contending first team offense.

Please explain Grad, what does that mean, does WOS have 5 starters hurt?

Of note on that first Dayton drive, Coach Hooks had 5 guys who will probably be on the JV starting against a state contending first team offense.

None that I know of, penny.  Hooks just wanted to get a look at them under fire.  I guess that is what these scrimmages are for.

None that I know of, penny.  Hooks just wanted to get a look at them under fire.  I guess that is what these scrimmages are for.

Dang, WOS gonna be good this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86