WO-S 13 Dayton 7 Final/ POST COMMENTS HERE!!!

LOL... dude, you are changing what you said midstream... In the first post, you said, "the way i saw it,  was the Dayton  DB`S  were fantastic". I don't agree, I also don't agree that it was "footsteps" Jayhawk. No offense, but several of the recievers were so open the DB's weren't close enough to hear their footsteps. Anyway, back to Peveto, I think the front 4 has a whole lot to do with the oppositions passing game, but that's not what you said in your first post, you commented on their DB's, not their line. They did put a lot of pressure on our QB, but he still got several passes off which our WR's dropped with no one around them. Dropped passes do not worry me. I know the ability of our receivers, it will not be an issue for long.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speveto,back way back in the 60s at stark hi school this was one things the coaching staff would not put up with.the coaches would get in my face and say, if u can do it in practice you better dang do it in a game.scared the hell out os me and the ball thay gave me stunk lol

speveto,back way back in the 60s at stark hi school this was one things the coaching staff would not put up with.the coaches would get in my face and say, if u can do it in practice you better dang do it in a game.scared the heck out os me and the ball thay gave me stunk lol

when we fumbled the ball the coach would beat us with a 2 by 4.  i think sleeping with the ball was the sissy`s  way. 

speveto,back way back in the 60s at stark hi school this was one things the coaching staff would not put up with.the coaches would get in my face and say, if u can do it in practice you better dang do it in a game.scared the heck out os me and the ball thay gave me stunk lol

when we fumbled the ball the coach would beat us with a 2 by 4.  i think sleeping with the ball was the sissy`s  way. 

:D :D  Man, reminds me of WOS footbal. haha, except the 2x4 had holes in it to reduce drag while hitting your rear. :D

:D :D   Man, reminds me of WOS football. haha, except the 2x4 had holes in it to reduce drag while hitting your rear. :D  kicker, i know that you know Coach Mark Foremon.  ask him.  he was our "WATER BOY" (the best water boy we ever had) ask him about Coach Moore beating us with a board.    (skipper)  sleeping with a football would scare me too.

Official UIL Enrollments '08-'10

Dayton 1353

WO-S 691

I doubt the # of athletes at WOS has changed much regardless of their drop in enrollment over the years. They are as athletic and talented as teams come.

Well when i was on Varsity, 96,97,98, we aleays suited out about 22-28 kids. Coach didnt care about numbers, he put the best 11 on the field. We were a good sized 4A school also. We were above 1000 kids. We were so in shape, we would have guys going both ways for all four quarters.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder