WO-S 13 Dayton 7 Final/ POST COMMENTS HERE!!!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams can only benefit from this one.  Two quality, well coached programs going at it early.  We expect possibly standing room only.

You have got to be kidding. As big a stadium as D.R. Hooks Stadium is, it will not be standing room only for just a SCRIMMAGE.

I have been to a few REAL games there at WOS in the last few years(not just when Silsbee played there) and I haven't seen a standing room only crowd there yet.

It will be a nice scrimmage with a nice crowd, one that I will be attending, but not standing room only.

How often do you get a glimpse of the future of your school w/2 successful yearly programs that have had good success in the second season(playoff's)You get to see the pipeline of talent of the future.Enjoy 2 great  head coaches while we have them.

aggie,you and gary will make a good pair :)

I like and really respect Gary. But I doubt very seriously that Gary would broadcast a scrimmage game no matter how you spin it into a "real" type game. ;)

Actually, Gary did broadcast a scrimmage once.  It was one with game conditions against Ozen several years ago. 

aggie,you and gary will make a good pair :)

I like and really respect Gary. But I doubt very seriously that Gary would broadcast a scrimmage game no matter how you spin it into a "real" type game. ;)

Actually, Gary did broadcast a scrimmage once.  It was one with game conditions against Ozen several years ago. 

That does suprise me. Very dedicated man is Gary. Or he had nothing else better to do that night. ;) ;D

Anybody got predictions on how this "Scrimmage" 4 quarters of football will go? I know its doesn't count ::) but who is gonna leave Hooks Stadium feeling better about the year ahead?

i would think wos is in a no lose situation. on paper this will be their toughest test till third round, besides silsbee in district play. if dayton outscores them by 3 touchdowns, then dayton will leave knowing they have a pretty good club.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder