WO-S 13 Dayton 7 Final/ POST COMMENTS HERE!!!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got predictions on how this "Scrimmage" 4 quarters of football will go? I know its doesn't count ::) but who is gonna leave Hooks Stadium feeling better about the year ahead?

i would think wos is in a no lose situation. on paper this will be their toughest test till third round, besides silsbee in district play. if dayton outscores them by 3 touchdowns, then dayton will leave knowing they have a pretty good club.

I don't agree with that. WOS beat Dayton 2 years in a row and Dayton went on to win district and one of those years went on the the Semi-final round. I know it's hard for you guys in 4A to believe it, but there isn't much difference between the top 3A programs and the top 4A.

Can one of you good people give me the directions from Dayton to West Orange Stark--- thanks--

Go West, young man, go West!!! ;) ;D

Actually it is east....

Will post directions on the Toups Graphics website later this evening.

Who does Dayton scrimmage next week?

East? I just assumed that since this was the Super Bowl of scrimmages, that this guy was coming from Dayton, Ohio. ;D My bad.

Go East, young man, Go East!!!

Part of that is correct-Talented atheletes 4A has more-Great coaches they're probably the same-almost twice the student enrollment 4A vs.3A-Both of these coaches could do well in either classification anywhere.

No, it's not "part" correct. It's all correct. While it is a fact 4A will have more athletes in the classification, but not so much when you get to the upper echelon teams in each class.

No, it's not "part" correct. It's all correct. While it is a fact 4A will have more athletes in the classification, but not so much when you get to the upper echelon teams in each class.

Most people always relates lower classifications to smaller players and less talent rather than just number of players.Lower classifications can have just as big of players and talent as the higher classifications.You have some pretty salty teams in the upper end of lower classification.I often wonder just how great that 1983 Dangerfield team was.How far could that team have gotten in the classification above it.Pretty far I would think.

You should. They'll play a 4 Quarter Scrimmage type game.

No. They will play it just like it was a game. Dayton will come at this just likllye it was the state championship game. Thats why they win, KEYWORD : RUTHLESS

[/quote Actually the key word is SCRIMMAGE  this is just a tune up game with a friendly adversary to tweak a teams strength's and weak points.  Sure it would be fun to win,but you can bet the coaching staff wont be leading with their ego's their aim is further down the road for a return date at the big dance.

No. They will play it just like it was a game. Dayton will come at this just likllye it was the state championship game. Thats why they win, KEYWORD : RUTHLESS

[/quote Actually the key word is SCRIMMAGE  this is just a tune up game with a friendly adversary to tweak a teams strength's and weak points.  Sure it would be fun to win,but you can bet the coaching staff wont be leading with their ego's their aim is further down the road for a return date at the big dance.

Jay Hawk the keyword here is actually DAYTON. we come at everything as if it were the TITLE. We take nothing lightly. i know this because i play for Dayton. We take no prisoners, EVERYTHING is about winning. No matter the game WE WILL WIN. End of story.

Jay Hawk the keyword here is actually DAYTON. we come at everything as if it were the TITLE. We take nothing lightly. i know this because i play for Dayton. We take no prisoners, EVERYTHING is about winning. No matter the game WE WILL WIN. End of story.

According to this schedule, buckin, Dayton went 13-2 last year. Where are the scrimmage "wins" listed at? ::)

Last Year's scores

Non-District

Dayton 35, Bay City 7

Friendswood 42, Dayton 21

District

Dayton 49, Goose Creek Memorial 0

Dayton 48, North Forest 30

Dayton 49, Crosby 14

Dayton 46, Barbers Hill 13

Dayton 40, Galena Park 7

Dayton 46, C.E. King 7

Dayton 41, Kingwood Park 0

Playoffs

Dayton 39, Livingston 28

Dayton 42, Elgin 14

Dayton 28, Rosenberg Terry 13

Dayton 42, Brenham 21

Dayton 31, Kerrville Tivy 28

Sulphur Springs 69, Dayton 49

According to this schedule, buckin, Dayton went 13-2 last year. Where are the scrimmage "wins" listed at? ::)

Last Year's scores

Non-District

Dayton 35, Bay City 7

District

Dayton 49, Crosby 14

Dayton 40, Galena Park 7

Dayton 46, C.E. King 7

Playoffs

Dayton 39, Livingston 28

Dayton 42, Elgin 14

Dayton 42, Brenham 21

yea it may not matter to everyone else but to the CHAMPS of east Texas... A.K.A DAYTON scrimmages do matter to us chief so just remember who the champions are around here... us. Bring us any team this year and i guarantee they will go home VERY SAD and VERY HURT. So get some baby!!!

Last Year's scores

Non-District

Dayton 35, Bay City 7

District

Dayton 49, Crosby 14

Dayton 40, Galena Park 7

Dayton 46, C.E. King 7

Playoffs

Dayton 39, Livingston 28

Dayton 42, Elgin 14

Dayton 42, Brenham 21

yea it may not matter to everyone else but to the CHAMPS of east Texas... A.K.A DAYTON scrimmages do matter to us chief so just remember who the champions are around here... us. Bring us any team this year and i guarantee they will go home VERY SAD and VERY HURT. So get some baby!!!

Does Coach Stewart know that you are mouthing off like this?

Last Year's scores

Non-District

Dayton 35, Bay City 7

District

Dayton 49, Crosby 14

Dayton 40, Galena Park 7

Dayton 46, C.E. King 7

Playoffs

Dayton 39, Livingston 28

Dayton 42, Elgin 14

Dayton 42, Brenham 21

It dont matter cuz we'll all be mouthing off like this for the rest of the season baby.

Last Year's scores

Non-District

Dayton 35, Bay City 7

District

Dayton 49, Crosby 14

Dayton 40, Galena Park 7

Dayton 46, C.E. King 7

Playoffs

Dayton 39, Livingston 28

Dayton 42, Elgin 14

Dayton 42, Brenham 21

It dont matter cuz we'll all be mouthing off like this for the rest of the season baby.

Whatever you say, sunshine.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder