Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

so why is LCM last?

You think Ozen is the only team they can beat?

A simple suggestion...Drop the BOJO crap and people will take you more serious. That was a horrible rip off idea from a horrible coach and is seen as down right laughable by the folks on this board and around the GT. You guys have a new coach with a new attitude and should be moving forward in the future.

A new coach who tore down all the bojo crap...what i don't understand is why everyone is taking PNG seriously what do they have that would hint anything better than last year, unlike LCM. 

they've looked exceptional in spring practices and now 7 on 7 games. I think that's probably where the excitement is stemming from. 

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so why is LCM last?

A simple suggestion...Drop the BOJO crap and people will take you more serious. That was a horrible rip off idea from a horrible coach and is seen as down right laughable by the folks on this board and around the GT. You guys have a new coach with a new attitude and should be moving forward in the future.

A new coach who tore down all the bojo crap...what i don't understand is why everyone is taking PNG seriously what do they have that would hint anything better than last year, unlike LCM. 

PN-G has a brand new coaching staff, and all of the coaches come with exceptional credentials. These coaches have made a lot of ground in only a few weeks. If they continue at this rate, our team will be one of the top in the district by the start of district play.

so why is LCM last?

they've looked exceptional in spring practices and now 7 on 7 games. I think that's probably where the excitement is stemming from. 

LCM is at the bottom in most people's minds as they should be until they prove themselves otherwise.  There are some very positive things happening at LCM and hopefully they will be much more competitive than they have been the past few years.  Coach Crouch has already made positive changes in how they prepare...hopefully it will pay off quickly.  I'm a Bear fan and the BOJO stuff was crap.  You can't force that kind of thing...it has to evolve into something on it own.  My suggestion is to have a pre-season bonfire at LCM and all community members bring their BOJO stuff to burn.  ;D :o

The excitement at PNG is big again as well.  Beautiful new stadium, new coach, and renewed tradition.  BUT, it all comes back to the "Which came first the chicken or the egg question".  Does the team look "exceptional" in spring practices because of their skills or do all of these hyped issues make them seem "exceptional"?  7 on 7 games don't necessarily translate into full contact success. 

so why is LCM last?

You just have to realize that this site is ran by PNG grads. PNG fans get on this site and try to build their teams confidence with optimism. There is nothing wrong with that , but don't believe the hype.     

Good luck to both BOJO & PNGOJO !

so why is LCM last?

You just have to realize that this site is ran by PNG grads. PNG fans get on this site and try to build their teams confidence with optimism. There is nothing wrong with that , but don't believe the hype.       

Who in charge is a PNG grad? I believe the administrator of this site is a proud WOS grad.

Guest JoesBros

so why is LCM last?

Who in charge is a PNG grad? I believe the administrator of this site is a proud WOS grad.

Wrong he is a Jasper Grad

so why is LCM last?

Isn't coop a Mustang?

so why is LCM last?

Isn't coop a Mustang?

The owner of this site is a Jasper graduate. Coop is an administrator, true, but we are talking grads here, right? ;) Kerry is a Mustang, just not a grad.

Actually I didn't know where coop graduated, but knew he followed the Mustangs. The best point was the post that stated that the administrators and moderators come from different places. No one place controls it. For what its worth you guys do a pretty good job with it, seem to be fair.

Guest JoesBros

Actually I didn't know where coop graduated, but knew he followed the Mustangs. The best point was the post that stated that the administrators and moderators come from different places. No one place controls it. For what its worth you guys do a pretty good job with it, seem to be fair.

I will be the first to admit that Im a PNG grad and It was hard for me not to be biased towards PNG but after 3 years ive learned to stay in the middle of the road.

1. Lumberton (They have a great chance next year to continue theese past two years success. With Anthony Beard leadint the D and most likely the offense they will be a tough team.)

2. Central (After that playoff run last year, it would be a terrible mistake to take them lightly.)

3. Nederland ( With Kirby at the helm they are always a threat. Im just waiting to see who will try and fill the shoes of Grogan.)

4. Vidor (I know they have a lot coming back, but i just dont find them at the top this year. Maybe they will prove me wrong?)

5. Livingston/Png (Livingston lost virtually everyone and their JV wasnt impressive at all/ PNG has all this hype going about playoffs, but with a new QB dont think he(whoever it is?) will have enough in him to get the job done.)

7. LCM (New coaching staff, new offense, plenty of returning players. I'm ready to see if they have the "heart" to show everyone they are not a joke.)

8. Ozen (White is the only upside i see to that offense, and that one man cant get the job done by himself. The D will have to step it up big time!)

Still a lot can change over the summer. There are way too many questions that have to be answered before anyone can figure this district out.

All i know is that it will be a season full of surprises ;D

As a recent LCM grad (09!) I admit I like to see the hard working tough school Lumberton be on top the last two years.  Our boys could learn a lot from what they're doing at Lumberton.  Outside of a handful of skill position players I don't think they get that hard work and toughness is the only thing that will get them to the playoffs.  Oh b.t.w, why would anyone think Livingston will make playoffs? 

LCM has the talent to make the playoffs, but if they have the determination to work harder than anybody else... that is going to determine if they do, or have another bad season. JMO.

With the young returning starters and a few athletic kids coming back in the program i don´t see why they dont win some games...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder