Who WINS..... Sulpher Springs or Dayton????

Who wins State?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins State?

• Sulpher Springs
    • Dayton

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the L-Trains coming in way late in the game....feel fortunate you were spared your shellackin' this year after LOSING IN THE FIRST ROUND TO CROSBY...

LOL.actually I weighed in awhile back. Go Burros, stomp the kitties. Bring the rings back to SE Texas.

Also, Coach Stewart, if the '09 schedule isn't set, try and get L-Town for the 4th game and let's see what happens.

Wow.. I just got home from the riverwalk and dang..... Dayton fans out number SS fans by about 10 to 1.. I saw at least 1000 purple shirts to 100 SS kitty kats.. I walked around saying WHO'S HOUSE and all over the riverwalk I heard BRONCOS.. I also ate dinner with Coach Stewart and all of the Bronco's at the Hard Rock Cafe on the riverwalk. All I gotta say is that "Its on like a pot of neck bones" The bronco fans are representing DAYTON to the fullest. It was awesome tonight. I look forward to seeing double the amount of fans on the BRONCO side...

Guest SSindahouse

Wow.. I just got home from the riverwalk and dang..... Dayton fans out number SS fans by about 10 to 1.. I saw at least 1000 purple shirts to 100 SS kitty kats.. I walked around saying WHO'S HOUSE and all over the riverwalk I heard BRONCOS.. I also ate dinner with Coach Stewart and all of the Bronco's at the Hard Rock Cafe on the riverwalk. All I gotta say is that "Its on like a pot of neck bones" The bronco fans are representing DAYTON to the fullest. It was awesome tonight. I look forward to seeing double the amount of fans on the BRONCO side...

It's gonna be a long drive home for Dayton!!!!!!!

It's gonna be a long drive home for Dayton!!!!!!!

Not this year!!! This is the Broncos year!!! GO BRONCOS BRING IT HOME!!!!

Wow, the L-Trains coming in way late in the game....feel fortunate you were spared your shellackin' this year after LOSING IN THE FIRST ROUND TO CROSBY...

LOL.actually I weighed in awhile back. Go Burros, stomp the kitties. Bring the rings back to SE Texas.

Also, Coach Stewart, if the '09 schedule isn't set, try and get L-Town for the 4th game and let's see what happens.

Thanks ROT...we established a while back that there's Lumberton Fans and then there's THE Lumberton fan.

Next year would be the year to get 'em...probably want to go 1st and not 4th if I were you;)!

WoooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Getting more and more excited.....tick, tock, tick, tock....oh man 2pm can not come fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be tons more fans there tomorrow- expecting major traffic on I-10 west in the am.  Chamber of Commerce sold out of tickets and Admin building was very busy today selling what remained....so exciting!!!!

MUST SEE FOR BRONCO FANS!!!

Had internet trouble last night....

FINALLY...

The Purple and White Send off is online...

This is the hidden content, please

WHAT AN AWESOME DAY YESTERDAY WAS, AND WHAT AN EVEN GREATER DAY TODAY WILL BE!!!!

For those waking up in San Antonio this morning, ENJOY THE VIDEO!!!!

Try to get the players to watch this.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Guest 5starboss

Rollinac,, You missed out, big time tonight. There were just Bronco chants all over the riverwalk tonight. The SS folks just had thier heads down because they knew that they were wayyyy outnumbered... BRONCOS ROLL.... 49 to 42... STATE CHAMPS 2008..

i bet y'all fell dumb now.

EAT YOUR CROW, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, AND DISAPPEAR INTO your trailerpark in brokeback DAYTON.

Guest 5starboss

Rollinac,, You missed out, big time tonight. There were just Bronco chants all over the riverwalk tonight. The SS folks just had thier heads down because they knew that they were wayyyy outnumbered... BRONCOS ROLL.... 49 to 42... STATE CHAMPS 2008..

i bet y'all fell dumb now.

EAT YOUR CROW, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, AND DISAPPEAR INTO DAYTON.

why are my posts being edited by admin?

y'all weren't doin that mess when we were getting called feline vaginas.

;D Right here.You won-We lost-Congradulations.But our loss did not go without rewards.This team pulled together from a infraction during 2 a days where 5 defensive starters from last years semi-finals game were kicked off the team.What they accomplished made Bronco history 3 times.#1-won the 08 semi-finals #2 went to the state finals-#3 made part of history w/SS for 11 man state final game w/most points-most 1st downs-most offensive yards-most points scored at halftime.Every young future Bronco will remember this and it will be another building block for Dayton sports.We made some mistakes but still scored more points than any other  playoff team did against SS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder