Central at Lumberton Predictions?

still dont see how vidor fans say they dominated lumberton lumberton had there chances to get back in the game and had some mental break downs but good job vidor

I don't know, but where I come from 27 unanswered points is pretty dominant.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still dont see how vidor fans say they dominated lumberton lumberton had there chances to get back in the game and had some mental break downs but good job vidor

u had to be there

we had 2 fumbles that would have put us ahead/tied up the first half

and the refs misteriously stopped the clock at the end of the 1st half to let lumberton kick a field goal

27 unanswered points in the 2nd half would be considered a dominate half of football. I dont believe any Vidor fan said we dominated the whole game

its not so much domination i saw that qb from lumberton throw a costly int. that prolly shouldnt been thrown an also a fumble that cost them late in the game so lumberton had the same thing going for them exactly they act like they just tore lumberton apart the whole game

we did tear them apart in the second half...

I agree with the Aggie, Central has a great shot at winning this district. I would not sit Hanna for any emotional displays on the field. Football is a very intense emotional kind of game. I would set him out once Lumberton gets so far behind they cannot catch up. You are going to need him in all of your games and he took a pounding the 2nd half of the Vidor game. If you think Vidor taught you anything at all, I would really be carefull with Central. Central by 20.

Going with the Raiders by 3.  Hopefully they will be back in the swing.  If Hannah doesn't play (and from what I have heard he shouldn't but I was not there so all I can go by is what I have read) then Central will win this one.  If Hannah does play he better keep his head on straight and help his team and keep his mouth shut!

Gonna be a long week over in Raider Land.  I'm sure there coach will have to spend as much time repairing their mental game ashe will the physical bumps and bruises that the Pirates put on them  Depending on how they recover will determine if this game is even close.  Central 28 Lumberton 14 - difference could be much more if the Raiders don't get their helmets back on straight.

First of all those that say Hanna shouldnt play are just wishing, he made a mistake he plays with a full throttle all the time I love the fire but as I said befor sometimes you wish he wouldnt do the dumb things but I will take him as my player anyday!!!

I think that the Pirate fans should be proud of the game they played but let me correct some of you.

Hanna,Beard and Marlow were all injured heading into the game, most banged up from Tuesdays game.

Beard has a pulled hamstring (from what his dad says) that has bothered him for more than a week or so.

Crew Marlow has a pinched nerve in his neck that has bothered him for the last year.

Hanna is such a violent runner and on Def. that he plays every week with bumps and bruises.

vidor outplayed Lumberton in the second half but lets not try to make every one that was not at the game think that the Pi Rats Def. hit the Lumberton players and hurt them or that as one said YALL HIT HANNA AND HE GAVE UP!!!!

LOL thats funny J never stops Hurt or not. Vidor beat Lumberton but dont think that they Hurt Lumberton.

With all that said depending on how some of the injuries are This game should be a close one. Central better not show up thinking that this will be an easy win. The Raiders need to play this game like the playoffs might just depend on this win!

Based on what I've read, Lumberton is really gonna need Hanna to play in order to be competitive. Even if he does play, Central has seen as good, or better RB's this season. There probably isn't anything he will bring to the table that the Jags wont be ready for. Central should win this game by at least 2 TD's.......as long as they are mentally prepared for the game. Central 32 Lumberton 15

i love how the vidor fans come on here and bash lumberton saying that they act like they have never won before and that they shouldn't come on here acting like they are defending state champs... then vidor wins and lights up the message boards doin the same thing they criticized lumberton for... i watched the first half of that game and neither team impressed me lumberton looked sloppy all night but had some success in the first half... but i left at half to go watch the png Ned game hoping for some excitement obviously vidors coaches made adjustments at half like they should and lumberton didnt or adjusted the wrong part of their game but in no way did i see either team look like a playoff hopeful that night as for central winning district... i havent seen them but Ned's lookin good they finally found a runner to open up the spread for them...

havent seen central though so this wont be a very legit prediction...

im gonna say lumberton comes back this week (if no injuries) and plays solid football.. all game long

Lum 30

Cen 27

Going with the Raiders by 3.  Hopefully they will be back in the swing.  If Hannah doesn't play (and from what I have heard he shouldn't but I was not there so all I can go by is what I have read) then Central will win this one.  If Hannah does play he better keep his head on straight and help his team and keep his mouth shut!

i agree here

Gonna be a long week over in Raider Land.  I'm sure there coach will have to spend as much time repairing their mental game ashe will the physical bumps and bruises that the Pirates put on them  Depending on how they recover will determine if this game is even close.  Central 28 Lumberton 14 - difference could be much more if the Raiders don't get their helmets back on straight.

First of all those that say Hanna shouldnt play are just wishing, he made a mistake he plays with a full throttle all the time I love the fire but as I said befor sometimes you wish he wouldnt do the dumb things but I will take him as my player anyday!!!

I think that the Pirate fans should be proud of the game they played but let me correct some of you.

Hanna,Beard and Marlow were all injured heading into the game, most banged up from Tuesdays game.

Beard has a pulled hamstring (from what his dad says) that has bothered him for more than a week or so.

Crew Marlow has a pinched nerve in his neck that has bothered him for the last year.

Hanna is such a violent runner and on Def. that he plays every week with bumps and bruises.

vidor outplayed Lumberton in the second half but lets not try to make every one that was not at the game think that the Pi Rats Def. hit the Lumberton players and hurt them or that as one said YALL HIT HANNA AND HE GAVE UP!!!!

LOL thats funny J never stops Hurt or not. Vidor beat Lumberton but dont think that they Hurt Lumberton.

With all that said depending on how some of the injuries are This game should be a close one. Central better not show up thinking that this will be an easy win. The Raiders need to play this game like the playoffs might just depend on this win!

ohh he got stopped alright

1 thing he did not stop was his mouth running

i love how the vidor fans come on here and bash lumberton saying that they act like they have never won before and that they shouldn't come on here acting like they are defending state champs... then vidor wins and lights up the message boards doin the same thing they criticized lumberton for... i watched the first half of that game and neither team impressed me lumberton looked sloppy all night but had some success in the first half... but i left at half to go watch the png Ned game hoping for some excitement obviously vidors coaches made adjustments at half like they should and lumberton didnt or adjusted the wrong part of their game but in no way did i see either team look like a playoff hopeful that night as for central winning district... i havent seen them but Ned's lookin good they finally found a runner to open up the spread for them...

havent seen central though so this wont be a very legit prediction...

im gonna say lumberton comes back this week (if no injuries) and plays solid football.. all game long

Lum 30

Cen 27

what are you talking about???

Lumberton comes out fired up and in a bit of a surprise knocks off the Jags in front of the home crowd to really tighten up the district race:

Lum  24

Cen  21

come on man

lumberton is even slower than us

but their kicker does have a leg on him

37 yarder right down the pipe

woulda been good for about 45 or so

i was right in front of it and was like what the heck???

I don't really see Lumberton as being slower than Vidor. I think our main problem is the coach should've sat the 1st string O and D down at the beginning of the 3rd quarter in the Livingston game and only used them if we got in a bind. Instead he played them into the first part of the fourth quarter and we have too many 2-way players for that. that's why they fired off hard the first half on Vidor but were basically gone by the second half. Needed better time management for this week. Oh, and I'm not saying Lumberton is faster than Vidor either, pretty close to equal in my opinion, your guys came out in the second half and looked like they had just finished their bowl of wheaties........zoom zoom..lol

I don't really see Lumberton as being slower than Vidor. I think our main problem is the coach should've sat the 1st string O and D down at the beginning of the 3rd quarter in the Livingston game and only used them if we got in a bind. Instead he played them into the first part of the fourth quarter and we have too many 2-way players for that. that's why they fired off hard the first half on Vidor but were basically gone by the second half. Needed better time management for this week.

???Didn't Vidor play Tuesday evening as well? ::)

I don't really see Lumberton as being slower than Vidor. I think our main problem is the coach should've sat the 1st string O and D down at the beginning of the 3rd quarter in the Livingston game and only used them if we got in a bind. Instead he played them into the first part of the fourth quarter and we have too many 2-way players for that. that's why they fired off hard the first half on Vidor but were basically gone by the second half. Needed better time management for this week.

???Didn't Vidor play Tuesday evening as well? ::)

I am glad you mentioned that. Yes Vidor did play Tuesday night, all the way to the last seconds of the game. Vidor has players that go both ways also. Lumberton did have the luxury of sitting their starters in the 4th quarter of their game, Vidor didn't as they took a very good Central team to the wire. So, using the "tired" card really doesn't float.

looks like it took a couple of days for the excuses to start. i didnt realize vidor had more time than lumberton to rest up for the game. and believe it or not vidor plays with injuries too. its called football. guess if yaw were so wore out and beat up from tuesday yaw wouldnt have ran yaws mouth so much about the beating yaw was going to give us....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin