Central at Lumberton Predictions?

Central wins.  Lumberton has started this year off as they did last year... with a bunch of easy wins.  Unfortunately, the one solid team they've played beat them, and the one good team they scrimmaged embarrassed them.  don't let lumberton's 3-1 record fool you... this is a much different team from the one they fielded last year.  Central takes this one, and more comfortably than most people think. 

just because alot of our good players graduated. we will still do great. we got alot of new players. we have a great coach that loves the game. sorry your jealous were finally starting to beat good teams. dont under estimate the L-train. we might be little and white. but we sure do turn some heads.

Sorry to say it but you'll  havent shown the ability to beat a good team so far this year.

ok lets just see how this game ends.

than come talk

Just when it seems that some of the old L-Town posters get shutup they plug a new one in

this is a central vs. lumberton game

get off here.

ok yall won!

big deal.

well see yall next year.

so shut up,take your win, and be gone!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central wins.  Lumberton has started this year off as they did last year... with a bunch of easy wins.  Unfortunately, the one solid team they've played beat them, and the one good team they scrimmaged embarrassed them.  don't let lumberton's 3-1 record fool you... this is a much different team from the one they fielded last year.  Central takes this one, and more comfortably than most people think. 

just because alot of our good players graduated. we will still do great. we got alot of new players. we have a great coach that loves the game. sorry your jealous were finally starting to beat good teams. dont under estimate the L-train. we might be little and white. but we sure do turn some heads.

Sorry to say it but you'll  havent shown the ability to beat a good team so far this year.

than come talk

Believe me win or lose I'll be on here tonight or tomorow. Which is more than can be said for most of you'll.

yeah were sad we lost.

who wouldnt be?

we said vidor won.

we had good sportsmanship

but now were getting pissed cause yall wont shut yalls mouth.

we play with pride all the time.

just be prepared l-train is coming back on the tracks

than come talk

Believe me win or lose I'll be on here tonight or tomorow. Which is more than can be said for most of you'll.

yeah were sad we lost.

who wouldnt be?

we said vidor won.

Kinda tough when you get some of your own medicine.You will here about this win until next year if you dont like it leave like the rest of the L-Town posters did.

than come talk

yeah were sad we lost.

who wouldnt be?

we said vidor won.

Kinda tough when you get some of your own medicine.You will here about this win until next year if you dont like it leave like the rest of the L-Town posters did.

i aint leaving i stick behind my raiders.

i know we bragged when we went to playoffs.

but come on.

its been a long time since weve been to play offs.

we were just a little excited.

sorry for the past.

but this is a new year and a new team.

nobody can predict who wins or whos good yet. its a little to early.

best of luck vidor.

yall did to great in the secound half. ( but we did great in the first)

than come talk

yeah were sad we lost.

who wouldnt be?

we said vidor won.

i aint leaving i stick behind my raiders.

i know we bragged when we went to playoffs.

but come on.

its been a long time since weve been to play offs.

we were just a little excited.

sorry for the past.

but this is a new year and a new team.

nobody can predict who wins or whos good yet. its a little to early.

best of luck vidor.

And it was 41 years in the making. It was a great accomplishment for The Raiders. Good luck with Central it will be 1 heck of a game tonight. Hopefully we can take the fight to Ozen tonight and keep up the momentum. Here is a link to Lumberton High History by WOS87

This is the hidden content, please

If we hadn't fumbled on the five yard line, it would have been a lot closer in the first half. But, you can't live on coulda, shoulda, woulda...

I still think we did a good job wearing down your defensive line in the first half though. (That is what we do.)

Central is the second team that I pull for in district, so I'm taking them to win tonight. But for the remainder of district, I hope Lumberton beats the snot out of everybody else...

;)

you haven't turned any heads with your season so far.  win this one, some heads will turn.  i just don't see it happening.  vidor may be an upstart, but that should've been an easy win for lumberton if they're going to be successful this year.  this year is a different team.  are they better than the lumberton teams of the past?  of course!  but that doesn't at all make ya'll comparable to last year's team.  there's a very good chance that lumberton ends with 4 losses in district this year.

you haven't turned any heads with your season so far.  win this one, some heads will turn.  i just don't see it happening.  vidor may be an upstart, but that should've been an easy win for lumberton if they're going to be successful this year.  this year is a different team.  are they better than the lumberton teams of the past?  of course!  but that doesn't at all make ya'll comparable to last year's team.  there's a very good chance that lumberton ends with 4 losses in district this year.

yeah it shouldve been a easy win for us.

all teams have bad days.

and yes what i said was true.

we do turn some heads.

the L-train is back on track.

and we won a good game!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02