*Lumberton vs. Vidor Updates/VIDOR WINS 27-12/COMMENTS*

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents were at the game and I was listening to it on here which is NOT the same.  My dad said that he was actually going for Lumberton the first half but there was some bad calls or something against the Pirates towards the end of the first half and so he started cheering for Vidor.  I hate the rivalry between the two and really don't understand it.  I went to school in Lumberton all of my life but until I was in high school we went to pick my grandpa up in Vidor so I grew up on Vidor football so I am one of those weirdos who is a fan of both schools!  Not ALL Lumberton fans are going to come out of the woodwork and talk about cheating and that is why we lost, I am not doing that, we lost because Vidor fought harder for it and my dad said the Pirates were on fire and simply played better ball the second half.  He did say Hannah had a lot of calls against him and was very un-Hannah like tonight.  Too bad for him.  I am not going to make excuses for him though.  Congrats Pirates and on to next week for both teams, good luck to both!!!

Well if vidor would play like that in the first half of every game and finish it up in the second they would be a contender in this district. They have a really good second half team.. I guess it just takes some smash mouth to get them pumped up... Go VIDOR.....

Great win, best half I have ever seen us play! If we could stop the fumbles and make a field goal the score would have been really embarrassing for the train! It would not be as bad if they had not talked soooooooo much trash all week!!!! ;D

Just got home from the game and I have to give a big CONGRATS to my Pirates! Great 2nd half guys. Lumberton has a good footbal team but seemed to hit the panic button way early especially when Vidor didn't just lay down for them. #24 from Lumberton is a very good football player but needs to learn to play the game with his mouth shut and let the scoreboard do the talking. He started mouthin' after his second carry of the game when our #23 got injured. Great game Pirates!    

Bad job tonight from KFDM..shows all Lumberton highlights and none of vidor..BUT Vidor wins...not very good job tonight KFDM..sorry...usually pretty good though...

WARNING

Karma monsters will visit this thread very soon. Post at your own risk.

looks like they already got me :-)

Ha I saw one of your posts earlier and went ahead and gave you a + cause I knew what was coming for you lol

thanks man, its all good, i dont mind gettin bad karma cuz of the l-caboose's cryin fans

Bad job tonight from KFDM..shows all Lumberton highlights and none of vidor..BUT Vidor wins...not very good job tonight KFDM..sorry...usually pretty good though...

I agree. As I sat watching the phone rang and my mom went off about them not showing the Vidor highlights. Guess they thought the game was over at half. Tsk Tsk...

Guest Uhhh What?

Ticket to High School football game - 5 Bucks

Nachos and a Coke $3.50

Seeing a Sea of Baby Blue and Red heading to the Gates with 3 min. left in the game...  PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. As I sat watching the phone rang and my mom went off about them not showing the Vidor highlights. Guess they thought the game was over at half. Tsk Tsk...

haha thats funny, thats the first thing i said after watching it

I'll definitely give Veederville their props, the Bucs showed up at the second half and left nothing but dust....congrats.

New Sunday morning headline in the Lumberton Blues

L-Town leaves Vidor and beats the fans home.  ;)

But we're still gonna make the playoffs, just watch.  :)

thanks for the props :-)

good post man :-)

and is yalls paper really named the lumberton blues??? if so lmao

Ok, I'll say it. Great game Vidor. You guys came out in the second half and out played us. Plain and simple.

Ya'll need to play that way the whole game. You looked like a different team.

Looking forward to see how you do the rest of the season. I like when 'underdog' teams do well!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder