*Lumberton vs. Vidor Updates/VIDOR WINS 27-12/COMMENTS*

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Uhhh What?

Vidor out played us in the second half and deserved to beat us. But for those of you who were there regardless of what team you were goin for had to have thought the refs were ridiculous.

Here we go with the but sandwich.  "Yall played a good game, but..."

Congrats Vidor!! Actually I was worried after I seen the second half of the Central game but was in Denial. Good Luck to the Pirates the rest of the season.

Good job Scotty Utterback #73 of the Vidor Pirates!! Plays Center and defense.

Lumberton better get to work and figure out the issues or we will be sitting at home at the end of the year. This district is STACKED and next week is not going to be any easier.

I just can't wait to hear what the experts like Band of Brothers, ITS all _about_the_U, Raiderfan87, and RaiderPride09 have to say.  I mean they had such insightful predictions and comments before the game, surely they have plenty to say now.  And there are many other football "experts" from Lumberton that I am leaving out but the list just seems to be too long to get everyone in.  Come on guys speak up.  We are dying to hear your expert analysis of the whipping your boys took last night.

yea no joke!!!

im waitin on my apology from its all about the u, because i told him vidor would run all over them and he said he would admit it if they did, so im waitin its all about the u :-)

Vidor is a good team not sure if they are a playoff team.  As far as running all over Lumberton, what game did you watch?  Lumberton handled the Pirates in the first half.  Lumberton comes out in the second half the at least three of their best players on the sidelines to various reasons.  Vidor scored only when Beard was out of the game (all of the 3Q and most of the 4th).

I will be convinced Vidor is good playoff team when they go thru mid-county with some wins!

And what might those "various reasons" be?  Oh yeah, that was from all those hard hitting Pirates putting the Helmet to those L-town "studs"  And of course you had one spending time on the sideline in "timeout" for throwing a temper tantrum

Second half---- Not that it matters but you asked so let me help you.

Crew Marlow starting LB out

Anthony Beard starting LB out most of the 2nd half

J Hanna played second half banged up he even sat out some of first with a few knicks

This is one reason Vidor ran much  better in 2nd half, I am not saying that they might not have done this with these 3 def. players in but you asked so I tried to help!

Lets see.....

Last year....

Dayton was playing with a 3rd string QB and several defensive people out...

Lumberton said....

that didn't matter...

now the shoe is on the other foot....

CONGRATS VIDOR!!!

Wonder if Dave Campell will change those playoff predictions...

Picking the top three teams from 20-4A will be REALLY tough!

Good luck to ALL the teams!

The Broncos will be waiting to play one of the teams.

ps....

I wouldn't want to be paired against North Forest.

Talk about a QUALITY team!

Let's see....

iwonsee was anwering a question as to what happened to us in the second half to us.

He said 'not that it matters'

He also said 'not that Vidor might not have done this with those 3 def. players in'.

the shoe is on the other foot....BUT...

He didn't use it as an excuse saying the result would have (for sure) been different...like Dayton did (all season last year)

Nor will we cry about it the rest of the year (like Dayton did)

I just can't wait to hear what the experts like Band of Brothers, ITS all _about_the_U, Raiderfan87, and RaiderPride09 have to say.  I mean they had such insightful predictions and comments before the game, surely they have plenty to say now.  And there are many other football "experts" from Lumberton that I am leaving out but the list just seems to be too long to get everyone in.  Come on guys speak up.  We are dying to hear your expert analysis of the whipping your boys took last night.

yea no joke!!!

im waitin on my apology from its all about the u, because i told him vidor would run all over them and he said he would admit it if they did, so im waitin its all about the u :-)

Vidor is a good team not sure if they are a playoff team.  As far as running all over Lumberton, what game did you watch?  Lumberton handled the Pirates in the first half.  Lumberton comes out in the second half the at least three of their best players on the sidelines to various reasons.  Vidor scored only when Beard was out of the game (all of the 3Q and most of the 4th).

I will be convinced Vidor is good playoff team when they go thru mid-county with some wins!

Those various reasons were they just didnt want anymore. We had a couple leave in the first half due to injury and someone steped up until they came back.

yea no joke!!!

I'm waitin on my apology from its all about the u, because i told him vidor would run all over them and he said he would admit it if they did, so I'm waitin its all about the u :-)

For 1 thing Vidor shot itself in the foot in the first half... if you were at the game then you remember Vidor fumbling on Lumberton's 8 the score at that time was 3-0... Lumberton came out physical on first drive ( ask #23 ) but only came up with a field goal.... Your kicker does have an awesome leg. I can not say that Lumberton dominated Vidor in the first half. As far as the 3 players on the sidelines it must of been the hard hitting that Vidor was dishing out in the first half.... and continued with in the 2nd half... Why was Beard out "(all of the 3Q and most of the 4th)."? Did he have homework to do? Have a migraine? or was it that he was getting the stuffing knocked out of him by the Vidor O Line? And if your whole defense hinges on the play of 3 men, then Lumberton has bigger problems then your acknowledging. I do hope that Coach C can get Mr. Hanna and his temper under control because that is 1 heck of a RB!!  

yea no joke!!!

I'm waitin on my apology from its all about the u, because i told him vidor would run all over them and he said he would admit it if they did, so I'm waitin its all about the u :-)

For 1 thing Vidor shot itself in the foot in the first half... if you were at the game then you remember Vidor fumbling on Lumberton's 8 the score at that time was 3-0... Lumberton came out physical on first drive ( ask #23 ) but only came up with a field goal.... Your kicker does have an awesome leg. I can not say that Lumberton dominated Vidor in the first half. As far as the 3 players on the sidelines it must of been the hard hitting that Vidor was dishing out in the first half.... and continued with in the 2nd half... Why was Beard out "(all of the 3Q and most of the 4th)."? Did he have homework to do? Have a migraine? or was it that he was getting the stuffing knocked out of him by the Vidor O Line? And if your whole defense hinges on the play of 3 men, then Lumberton has bigger problems then your acknowledging. I do hope that Coach C can get Mr. Hanna and his temper under control because that is 1 heck of a RB!!  

completely agree

and what was up with the refs stoppin the clock to let lumberton kick the fg???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder