*Lumberton vs. Vidor Updates/VIDOR WINS 27-12/COMMENTS*

I'll definitely give Veederville their props, the Bucs showed up at the second half and left nothing but dust....congrats.

New Sunday morning headline in the Lumberton Blues

L-Town leaves Vidor and beats the fans home.  ;)

But we're still gonna make the playoffs, just watch.  :)

thanks for the props :-)

good post man :-)

and is yalls paper really named the lumberton blues??? if so lmao

nope is the hardin county news, i messed up on my parody.......lol

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll definitely give Veederville their props, the Bucs showed up at the second half and left nothing but dust....congrats.

New Sunday morning headline in the Lumberton Blues

L-Town leaves Vidor and beats the fans home.  ;)

But we're still gonna make the playoffs, just watch.  :)

thanks for the props :-)

good post man :-)

and is yalls paper really named the lumberton blues??? if so lmao

nope is the hardin county news, i messed up on my parody.......lol

haha nice :-)

Is 24 Hanna?

Yeah 24 is Hanna and to be honest, that's the first time I've seen him act like that during a game. He probably should be set out the next game, shouldn't have lost his composure like that.

But he does run like a out of control freight train!! Good game tonight Raiders... Good luck the rest of the way.

CONGRATS PIRATES!!! Keep working gentlemen!! I think Vidor does need to invest in some stickem for the RBs.... I think we fumbled 3 times. Once on the Raiders 8 Yard line.... We either need stickem or Kevlar shoes from all the times we have shot ourselves in the foot....

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

One more time and this thread will be shut down

Thank you

What are you refering to? Not being obstinate just not clear to me.

Where is all the L-Town posters? Get on here and give the Pirates there props. It dont take that long to get to Lumberton. Oh I almost forgot the L-Train was derailed.

i know they all cryin lmao, i passed some of em in a big yellow truck and they were cryin, i did my best to contain a laugh, and said to them "yall played a great game, but hannah is a very bad sport"

thats the nicest thing i could bring myself to say...

CONGRATS VIDOR, NO EXCUSES, YOU PUT IT TO US. WE WERE OUTPLAYED IN THE SECOND HALF. GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY.

You have class Raid07. I think if #24 can keep his head in the game the Raiders do not give up as easy in the 2nd half, they looked totally deflated half way through the 3rd qtr. It looked like they were out of gas, heads hung down.... I hope #6 is ok he took one heck of a hit across the middle from the SS...

Quote from: Razor08 on October 03, 2008, 07:09:41 PM

I hope all you Vidor people like crow because Lumberton is going to take yall to the wood shed! Mark my words 

Just marking them words........

Im eating crow right now lol  :D

And come on give Hanna a break, the guy plays with alot of intensity

I hope all you Vidor people like crow because Lumberton is going to take yall to the wood shed! Mark my words 

Im eating crow right now lol  :D

hahah now see here is a good sport!

I can only agree I think Vidor Out Played and out Coached Lumberton tonight. I will admitt I never thought this would happen but Vidor players you deserved the win tonight. I will say I am sorry to all for Hanna loosing his cool, I think getting beat along with Crew Marlow and A Beard  getting hurt got the best of him. IMO Vidor just manhandled both our Off. and Def. lines great job on their part.

Second I heard some L-Train fans saying the Refs cost us this game WELL THATS NOT TRUE!!!!! Vidor won fair and square I think. Good Luck the rest of the way.

I pray all the injured players will be ok!! Its time to  see what you young men in the Raider hats will do you can either give up or fight back and prove this was just a bad game against a good team.

Im eating crow right now lol :D

yep, thats right, thanks 4 bein a good sport

and sorry i cant give hanna a break, he showed no respect whatsoever for our players or fans, one instance was when he got like a 20 or 30 yard run or so, ran out of bounds and started taunting the vidor fans by waving his hands around like he was trying to say you can't touch me or something, which of course got him booed for the rest of the night, and after we started dominating them he got very agitated and started acting foolishly, he had a few personal fould on him, and another personal foul that got him thrown out at the end of the game, i don't know what he said to that ref, but he was immediately thrown out, he must have said something pretty bad, because you almost never see an ejection in a highschool football game, especially with 36 seconds left...

anyways, put a return to sender address on that crow, and tell me where ya live, so i can personally drop off some crow at your house

how ya like it cooked??

I can only agree I think Vidor Out Played and out Coached Lumberton tonight. I will admitt I never thought this would happen but Vidor players you deserved the win tonight. I will say I am sorry to all for Hanna loosing his cool, I think getting beat along with Crew Marlow and A Beard  getting hurt got the best of him. IMO Vidor just manhandled both our Off. and Def. lines great job on their part.

Second I heard some L-Train fans saying the Refs cost us this game WELL THATS NOT TRUE!!!!! Vidor won fair and square I think. Good Luck the rest of the way.

I pray all the injured players will be ok!! Its time to  see what you young men in the Raider hats will do you can either give up or fight back and prove this was just a bad game against a good team.

thanks 4 the post man

ALSO IF THOSE L TRAIN FANS THAT FEEL THEY WERE CHEATED WOULD PROVIDE SOME PROOF, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT, BECAUSE I DID NOT SEE A SINGLE BAD CALL GO AGAINST THEM ALL NIGHT

ya i hope yalls boys get to feelin better, that 1 guy got popped i was like oh dang!!! hes gonna feel that for a week or so

Great call! You get good Karma!!! ;D

My thoughts on the game...

Everyone has spoke about Hannah already, he is an awesome running back but his attitude takes that away...

To my pirates... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING second half guys... If only we could play that way in the first and the second, pretty hard to beat that, but a win is a win, especially in this district... I think the O-line deserves ALL the credit, I don't think Teinert was brought down more than twice the entire night passing the ball, and because of the blocking he showed what he could do with it... Defense was the same, couldn't have played a better second half... Excellently called game on offense from Dubois and Bickham, I think we threw about 10 times, and with the blocking those chances payed off... Kicking game has to get better though... As a former kicker even for Vidor, you can't be missing any extra points especially more than 1... I got faith in him though, as a sophomore on varsity things like that are going to happen, but the win is all that matters...

All around great performance in the second half... It always feels good looking across to that red and blue and seeing them sitting down and quiet as can be  ;D

Idk what happened to Lumberton in the second half... Looks like they deflated completely, lost all rhythm and flow in both the offense and defense... If Hannah calms down, and they don't give up in the second half, Lumberton wins alot of their games...

CONGRATS PIRATES!!!

Second half---- Not that it matters but you asked so let me help you.

Crew Marlow starting LB out

Anthony Beard starting LB out most of the 2nd half

J Hanna played second half banged up he even sat out some of first with a few knicks

This is one reason Vidor ran much  better in 2nd half, I am not saying that they might not have done this with these 3 def. players in but you asked so I tried to help!

Second half---- Not that it matters but you asked so let me help you.

Crew Marlow starting LB out

Anthony Beard starting LB out most of the 2nd half

J Hanna played second half banged up he even sat out some of first with a few knicks

This is one reason Vidor ran much  better in 2nd half, I am not saying that they might not have done this with these 3 def. players in but you asked so I tried to help!

Well it's true that their impact in the second half would have showed, but it just looked like the WHOLE lumberton team was out of the second half...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder