Hull-Daisetta vs Hardin/HD WINS 27-24!!!!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i'm going to say is wow. Congrats to Hull Daisetta. Knocked a power house from 23-aa out lol jk Guess Hardin has been given to much credit this year.

i dont think that its hardin has been given to much credit i think HD has not been given enough. HD has now beat 3 of the teams in the 2A district. there is still room for improvement but great game boys. now as isaid in earlyer post cook should wear #34

Just want to congratulate the players on a hard fought game. These players showed what some of you lack and that is class. Hopefully they will continue to show good sportsmanship. The personal comments some of you have made about the players are totally classless, this goes to both sides. Great men exhibit dignity and honor, some of you should try and exercise the same.... Good luck to Hardin and HD and hope all stay healthy.....

Can't wait for the family reunion when ya'll are fighting over behind the kegs of Busch then hugging and kissing singing karaoke Fregia and Nugent style.  Remember ya'll are all one big family, no need for hostility!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha...just a lil'southeast texas oilfield humor

Just want to congratulate the players on a hard fought game. These players showed what some of you lack and that is class. Hopefully they will continue to show good sportsmanship. The personal comments some of you have made about the players are totally classless, this goes to both sides. Great men exhibit dignity and honor, some of you should try and exercise the same.... Good luck to Hardin and HD and hope all stay healthy.....

Good post...sounds like the game was a good one too!!!

Congrats to HD, they earned it. The game was great, both teams scored 4 times, HD had 3 extra points to Hardins none. The difference in the game was HD's defensive line, they dominated the line of scrimmage. Hardin couldn't get a snap off because of the line being blown in the backfield. HD, you have my respect.

??? 7mary3 your post is neither appropriate nor funny. Your post displays your ignorance and lack of class. Your blanket opinion of the Fregias' and Nugents' shows your lack of intelligence and maturity. Do you stereotype all races and ethnicity's also? Remember, a name does not determine the character traits of a person, nor does the race or ethnicity of a person. It is not OK to publicly downgrade people! Most people consider the source of the disparaging remarks and wonder what that person has to hide or why they feel the need to downgrade a person or people. Does it make you feel superior? While many of the comments on this post were inappropriate, your post was totally out of line with the subject being discussed.

??? 7mary3 your post is neither appropriate nor funny. Your post displays your ignorance and lack of class. Your blanket opinion of the Fregias' and Nugents' shows your lack of intelligence and maturity. Do you stereotype all races and ethnicity's also? Remember, a name does not determine the character traits of a person, nor does the race or ethnicity of a person. It is not OK to publicly downgrade people! Most people consider the source of the disparaging remarks and wonder what that person has to hide or why they feel the need to downgrade a person or people. Does it make you feel superior? While many of the comments on this post were inappropriate, your post was totally out of line with the subject being discussed.

Chill out, there will be plenty left in the kegs for you too.  Jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't joke about anything anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to HD, they earned it. The game was great, both teams scored 4 times, HD had 3 extra points to Hardins none. The difference in the game was HD's defensive line, they dominated the line of scrimmage. Hardin couldn't get a snap off because of the line being blown in the backfield. HD, you have my respect.

Classy post bushpilot. I was somewhat caught up in the moment when I made those posts last night and let my emotions get the best of me. Last night's game was a classic, and exactly how small town rivalry football is supposed to be. Both teams played with class, no late hits, no smack talking, and helping each other up after plays. The back and forth momentum and never dying intensity from both teams kept everyone on the edge of their seats all night long. Mitch Villamez is an outstanding football player along with John Stelly. Hardin's little quarterback seems to be a good leader and has a decent arm, he just didn't have much time to setup and make good decisions. Both teams left it all on the field, and that's the way it's supposed to be. I think both these teams are well coached and very talented and should do well this season barring injuries.

I would like to give credit to a few players who played well in my opinion which include #9 Jacob Fregia, #4 D'Andre Fountain, #72 Matt Dees, and #35 Keith Gilmore. The offensive/defensive line deserves a huge amount of credit in this one as well. Great job boys, and Coach Slack. Keep up the good work and continued success.

Ok, I tried to be diplomatic on my first post and not start the mouthing or trash talking, but this is Hardin and Hull-Daisetta, so lets go! Stelly and Barber should have fun, but let's not forget Villamez, he is gonna light some people up. Just ask Hardin Jefferson, they had a few kids walking to the wrong sideline after he hit them. As far as the two HD running backs, WHATEVER! I'm over 230 pounds too, I don't want any part of Hardins run defense. But, after looking at HD's TAKS scores over the last few years, I can see where they would struggle with these forums. Now, that should open things up a little on here!

I wish I would have seen all this smack before tonight, because this is downright funny right now. That vaunted Hardin Hornet run defense let HD's big backs run through them like water through a screen. I'll go out on a limb and say HD ran for 250-300 yards, if i had to guess. I think Villamez is a good player, but he was introduced formally to Mr. Cook tonight. On more than one occasion I saw the back of poor #8's helmet be the first part of his body to make contact with the ground after The COOOKIE MONSTER rumbled right over him. Speaking of lights out, it seemed like there were a few Hornets that #69 Scotty Gilmore turned the lights out on! Stelly played tough, and was a load, but he wasn't in Aarron Cook's league tonight. Sam Elliott throwin that pretty left-handed spiral was a wonderful sight. Anyway, I'll leave it at that, and let the scoreboard do the talking. Hardin did look great in pre-game warm-ups though, I'll give 'em that! Bottom line.

Hull-Daisetta - 27

Hardin     -  24

P.S. Bushpilot, if you actually know Villamez, you may want to get him some psychicatric counciling, because I'm pretty sure he's going to have nightmares about a big #7 crushing his dreams of beating HD.

That is one of the most low class comments I have ever seen on here.

I wonder how last year's Hardin team matches up with this years HD team?

IMO its a no brainer...But then again its this year and not last year  the fact is HD won this one.. Just need 2 suck it up 4 a year and then next year go out and take it back and believe me next year it will happen. HD is gonna fall off for a while in this rivalry just wait and see. Hardin has great talent and will only get better!

IMO its a no brainer...But then again its this year and not last year  the fact is HD won this one.. Just need 2 suck it up 4 a year and then next year go out and take it back and believe me next year it will happen. HD is gonna fall off for a while in this rivalry just wait and see. Hardin has great talent and will only get better!

The Problem with Hardin is that they have always lived in the future. "One day we will be better that H-D" they say!! It was like that when I was there and will always be that way! Hardin just doesnt understand that the Cats havent just recently been on top, we created the top back in the 30's and it has been that way for the most part ever since. Thats why when Hardin, West Hardin and the like actually do beat us its a huge win for there program! If H-D loses to one of these two teams they are a disgrace and are harshly frowned upon by the community! Harsh but true! Hardin will always play second fiddle to H-D so please get over yourself!

Heres to another DISTRICT TITLE in 08'          Go Cats!

all i'm going to say is wow. Congrats to Hull Daisetta. Knocked a power house from 23-aa out lol jk Guess Hardin has been given to much credit this year.

i dont think that its hardin has been given to much credit i think HD has not been given enough. HD has now beat 3 of the teams in the 2A district. there is still room for improvement but great game boys. now as isaid in earlyer post cook should wear #34

Congratulations to HD very good football team, well coached via Coach Slack.  Good luck will be following you and know you should go deep in the playoffs, (STAY WELL).  Hardin to short on athletes this year.  Losing their reciever is killing the passing game and the O-Line cant block a lick.  Stelly and Villemez had to run for their life all night.  Less things change Hornets in for a LONG SEASON. 

Back in the day, you are correct, we are short on athletes compared to last year. It didn't help losing our best receiver and defensive back. If you saw the game, two of HD's touchdowns were pass plays where the receiver ran past the defender uncontested, like the defender forgot he was supposed to cover him. That was Hunter's man, maybe it would have been different, maybe not. I won't take away from HD's performance, they played to win. Another thing, don't get me wrong, I like Haynes, but he was blessed last year with an All-State quarterback and receiver, big offensive line with depth, and a very potent spread offense with the ability to score on every play, something every new coach would kill for his first year in town. He doesn't have that this year, now we'll see what he's made of. I'm interested in seeing what changes are made this week. HD, I wouldn't change much, you looked great, but remember, Hardin and HD is like UT and A&M, it doesn't matter where you stand, everybody is up at their highest level of intensity for the game, so stay focused and good luck.

The Bobcats looked good to open their season. But what really impressed me was the Bobcat fans. That had to be one of the loudest games ever !!! My Hardin friends said they could hear the Bobcat fans big time. Chants of defense and Bobcats echoed through the stadium. H-D's Bobcat Pride was clearly showed all night long. I'm looking for the Cats to go undefeated. Kountze will be the only team that MIGHT challenge the Cats. Kountze is like Hardin a bigger school. Although Hardin beat Kountze the last few seasons, and we just beat Hardin. Good Luck Bobcats !!! Remember Pride and Tradition !!!

P.S. BRUSHPILOT quit making excuses !!! H-D dominated Hardin all night long, and the score board made the game look close. People that were at the game no better. And as far as the passing touchdowns not be contested that is a lie. On both TD'S the WR beat the DB by maybe two yards. Just a case of more speed plain and simple. NO MORE EXCUSES !!! H-D 27 Hardin 24

HD-Bobcat 55, is the 55 an indication of your IQ? You obviously have an issue with reading, I hear Sylvan works quite well for people like you. My post had zero excuses in it, only clear intelligent observations. OH, my bad, I'm talking way too smart for an IQ of 55. You dominated the line of scrimmage and thats it. You had 3 extra points, we didn't, and thats the difference, the only difference. Also, trust me, we're all excited about you playing Kountze too.

would be tough for HD because of the matchups, hope all is well with you and yours hdbasketballstar long time no see. good luck where you are you know me and ms reality love you

Thank yall, and I will come see yall when i come down for thanksgiving. Sounds like yall are going to have one heck of a year. good luck. i will be reading every chance i get.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder