Hull-Daisetta vs Hardin/HD WINS 27-24!!!!!!

This is a rivalry that goes way back. With H-D winning most of the contests. But as of late Hardin has had some good football seasons. H-D is a 1A school but like always has many explosive weapons on the football field. This game should get really heated fast and be real competitive. Bragging rights are on the line. Hull-Daisetta 28 Hardin 13.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a rivalry that goes way back. With H-D winning most of the contests. But as of late Hardin has had some good football seasons. H-D is a 1A school but like always has many explosive weapons on the football field. This game should get really heated fast and be real competitive. Bragging rights are on the line. Hull-Daisetta 28 Hardin 13.

Well actually H.D. is the one who has had the good football seasons (other than Hardin's run last year). Its just that the last two times these two have faced each other Hardin has come out on top and i expect the same to happen this time as well. Hardin 34 H.D. 20

I agree with part of this quote but HD short on numbers will get tired and Hardin will dominate in the 4th quarter Hardin 42 HD 21

This should be a good one, Hardin is strong on defense this year, but have struggled offensively in the scrimmages. Hardin will have the edge in depth, HD's passing game could be better. HD is gonna have to throw the ball, they won't rush against Hardin's run defense. I'm going to say (hope) Hardin wins big, but I am a littled biased. This has always been a big rivalry, Hardin is supposed to win with them being 2A and HD being 1A, but this should be exciting. Hardin by 3 touchdowns.

Ok, I tried to be diplomatic on my first post and not start the mouthing or trash talking, but this is Hardin and Hull-Daisetta, so lets go! Stelly and Barber should have fun, but let's not forget Villamez, he is gonna light some people up. Just ask Hardin Jefferson, they had a few kids walking to the wrong sideline after he hit them. As far as the two HD running backs, WHATEVER! I'm over 230 pounds too, I don't want any part of Hardins run defense. But, after looking at HD's TAKS scores over the last few years, I can see where they would struggle with these forums. Now, that should open things up a little on here!

Ok, I tried to be diplomatic on my first post and not start the mouthing or trash talking, but this is Hardin and Hull-Daisetta, so lets go! Stelly and Barber should have fun, but let's not forget Villamez, he is gonna light some people up. Just ask Hardin Jefferson, they had a few kids walking to the wrong sideline after he hit them. As far as the two HD running backs, WHATEVER! I'm over 230 pounds too, I don't want any part of Hardins run defense. But, after looking at HD's TAKS scores over the last few years, I can see where they would struggle with these forums. Now, that should open things up a little on here!

:D Good Post

:D Good Post

;) NOT BAD!!!

Man I can not wait to see Juan Villamez get run over by Tre Dickerson and Aaron Cook !!! Earl Campbell time !!!

The kids name is Mitch. Earl Campbell time...Doubt it! Stelly and Villamez of Hardin are both great players and the match-up should be a good one. Match-ups make the game interesting but in the long run we all know the score at the end of the 4th is what really matters and Hardin will take this game again to continue their winning streak against HD.

Sooooooooooo.....here's the damn deal.  Both H-D and Hardin are state ranked teams this year coming in.  Hardin has always had the advantage when it comes to size.  I have not been out to see either teams play this year.  I can tell you this though.  Most of you reading this post have no idea what it means to be a Bobcat, nor carry the pride and honor it takes to represent wear the red & black uniform.  Hardin definitely has the talent this year to make a splash in 2A and carry themselves deep into the playoffs.  The two teams match up pretty evenly on paper, but Hull-Daisetta carries a distinct advantage.  It's called heart.  Call CNN for this one, cause the Bobcats are going to stomp a mudhole into the Hornets that puts the Daisetta sinkhole to shame.  As far as test scores go Hornet fans....let's try a math question.  Add the number of victories H-D holds over Hardin with the number of times Lifeflight has been called in to haul one of your players off the field during our games, and tell me what number you come up with?!?

Right on brother !!! The Bobcats are the only traditionally known power house football program in Liberty County. Also the only program to ever win a State Championship. And yes H-D leads the head to head series against Hardin by like 40 wins to 10 losses. H-D is known for football Hardin is known for what ? And yes it is very special to wear that red and black under the friday night lights !!! On the other hand I do have to say Hardin has been a night and day program in the last 5- 10 years. Hardin has been playing good ball as of late, and Friday should be a classic rival game close to the end. Merch that was the best post ever go Bobcats !!!

UH, HEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I knoW that you guys are very loyal to your Home team, but lets not forget that HD won most of those games when they were in the 2A ranks.  I am not saying that HD can't beat Hardin, but lets get real.  Numbers alone give the advantage to Hardin.  IMO, after this season; the Bobcats are going to go through a major down turn so over the next 10 years, the win lose #s will change. No, I do not have family in either town, I am just an outsider looking in.

Come on HD fans, you can do better than that I hope. Life Flight? Give me a break! Pride of the black and red? LOL! How many kids from HD have ever played college ball? As far as that goes, how many have attended college and been able to make the grade? That's what I thought! You barely even have a functioning High School. We'll see what your running backs are made of Friday, remember, Hardin plays schools with bigger kids all year. You really should start getting ready for West Hardin, just except what happens Friday and move on, hopefully you'll still have kids available after the first six weeks.

As far as the football game goes Hardin should be the favorite, HD will be happy just to stay on the field with the Hornets.  As far as TAKS scores go, if I'm not mistaken HD was unacceptable 2 years ago but was acceptable this past year.  Hardin on the other hand has been two years in a row unacceptable and still counting!!!

I don't think I would give that much credit to the Hardin run defense.  They did not do a very good job last year against Crawford and others, and Liberty had a lot of succes up the middle in the scrimmage.  They held them well on the outside though.  I wish I was able to be there for this game.  I don't have any ties to either school but it sounds like it should be a hell of a fight.

You are correct, our run defense was not very good last year. Something has happened this year though, we look a lot better defensively than we do on the offensive side, which is a drastic change from last year. I don't know, hopefully we'll figure it all out before district and give everyone a run for their money.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83