Hull-Daisetta vs Hardin/HD WINS 27-24!!!!!!

HD-Bobcat 55, is the 55 an indication of your IQ? You obviously have an issue with reading, I hear Sylvan works quite well for people like you. My post had zero excuses in it, only clear intelligent observations. OH, my bad, I'm talking way too smart for an IQ of 55. You dominated the line of scrimmage and thats it. You had 3 extra points, we didn't, and thats the difference, the only difference. Also, trust me, we're all excited about you playing Kountze too.

you are correct to a point.  HD had 2 terrible kickoffs one that gave ya the ball inside the 45(terrible effort) and ya stopped HD at the 1 yd line and HD had 1 int and almost 2. so must have done more than just control front.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgot why i looked at this tread. would like to say that the villamez young man is a great player, ahtlete , and a class act. showed great sportsmanship and great effort. after game i walked by him and said good game young man, AND HE STUCK HIS HAND OUT AND SAID THANK YOU SIR!!!! THAT GOES A LONG WAY IN MY BOOK!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83