PNG Stadium Pics

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're a growing community! Once another School or 2 gets Turf our Folks will get it.

Lumberton is definately a growing community, but they are for 1 main reason...lower taxes.  For that  reason, I don't see them voting for more taxes.  If folks are going to pay high taxes, they'd probably just move back to the big city and save themselves the gas and traffic.

Heck, the gas is probably more costly than any money they thought they were saving.

Here is some Video i found. Once on site click on Field Turf almost ready video

This is the hidden content, please

On the video it said that the new stadium is scheduled to be finished by Sept.  home opener.   I had heard Oct 10th.  That sounds more feasable to me.

It is now October, I got a call after the story aired. The Texas City game might be moved to a neautral site because there stadium might not be ready.

Things really are coming together, and with the new stands going up it actually is starting to look like a stadiium again. Also one thing I noticed was how the turf on the field house side extends all the way to the track, most stadiums I've seen with tracks don't have that. Video from last night can be seen on kbmt12.com

I know that it doesn't look all that great right now but this is a community with VISION.  I have visited the Dallas and Houston area stadiums and ALL of them are unbelievable.  It is a shame that the best football in the state doesn't have the same VISION and PRIDE that those areas have.  If you want to see FIRST CLASS take a trip to Texarkana and look at what Barry Norton has at Texas High.  When he got there this program was in shambles and the district also.  The community decided to give their students the BEST they could.  Now EVERY program is top notch.  They have grown in size (number of students) as well as in quality.  The entire education progress has been exceptional.  Because they have VISION.  They are not SCARED to succeed.  It seems that most in the golden triangle have the old "lipstick on the pig" philosophy....with NO VISION.  JUST MY OPINION.  I am super proud for the INDIAN NATION that they continue to lead the area in VISION...there is a reason for their tradition and pride.  Purple means something to everyone in Port Neches and Groves.  The stadium is going to look WONDERFUL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics