PNG Stadium Pics

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a JEALOUS

The word is envious. Jealousy is what you feel when you see your wife kissing another man. Envy is what you feel when the two of them ride off in his Lamborghini.  ;)

I like what PNG is doing to their field. Hopefully other stadiums will be upgraded, but if the sole purpose is to try and hold it over someone's head, then you have failed miserably.

I think all this talk about the mascot being racist is freakin idiotic.

As for the stadium... WOW! That is going to be one nice facility. Congratulations! PNG has packed the house for as long as I can remember. The fans, school and kids deserve this. Can't wait for WOS to play there. I bet we see a few playoff games there too! ;)

You are a JEALOUS

The word is envious. Jealousy is what you feel when you see your wife kissing another man. Envy is what you feel when the two of them ride off in his Lamborghini.  ;)

I like what PNG is doing to their field. Hopefully other stadiums will be upgraded, but if the sole purpose is to try and hold it over someone's head, then you have failed miserably.

I'm not jealous nor envious of what PNG is doing. Quite the opposite actually... I just think it's great that that a local school is going to have a top of the line stadium for ALL (athletes and fans, visitors and home folk) to enjoy.  I'm sure there's a handful of PNG people who will "hold it over someone's head", but that's like any 5 year old spoiled brat who just got a new toy.  I would think most self-respecting Indian fans will be grateful and proud (no, there is nothing wrong with being proud) of their new facilities. Just my 3 cents. 

You are a JEALOUS

i dont see why i would be jealous if my wife was kissing another man because i would be kissing her practically everyday. i would be more upset and wanna beat em up. I would be jealous back in the day if i liked some girl but saw someone kissing her.

You are a JEALOUS

i dont see why i would be jealous if my wife was kissing another man because i would be kissing her practically everyday. i would be more upset and wanna beat em up. I would be jealous back in the day if i liked some girl but saw someone kissing her.

Huh????.....nevermind, it was supposed to be a joke showing the difference between jealousy and envy. The two words are not synonymous.

Back to PNG: I have driven by the stadium on several occasions and it is looking real nice. Maybe some first round playoff games could be hosted there. I find it hard to imagine PNG being a neutral spot for anything further. Games tend to move towards Houston.

You are a JEALOUS

Huh????.....nevermind, it was supposed to be a joke showing the difference between jealousy and envy. The two words are not synonymous.

Back to PNG: I have driven by the stadium on several occasions and it is looking real nice. Maybe some first round playoff games could be hosted there. I find it hard to imagine PNG being a neutral spot for anything further. Games tend to move towards Houston.

Where you play doesn't have to be about being neutral. The coaches pick where they want to play and if they can't agree, they flip for it. It does have some to do with neutrality, but also the quality of the venue. I think PNG will get more than just first round games if it is nice, which, it appears it is.

You are a JEALOUS

Where you play doesn't have to be about being neutral. The coaches pick where they want to play and if they can't agree, they flip for it. It does have some to do with neutrality, but also the quality of the venue. I think PNG will get more than just first round games if it is nice, which, it appears it is.

Yes, I realize the situations. I also said the stadium is nice. I was just concerned with location.

How about some more pics...

DSC00390.jpg?t=1216942042

DSC00391.jpg?t=1216942242

Stadium looks great, I sure hope the association of pirates don't get there feelings hurt or Vidor and maybe Lumberton could be in for a name change. I ALWAYS thought of the mascot names to be used to honor the heritage of our past. Not belittle them. but I guess anything is possible now a days. stadium is looking good though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder