Who Makes The Top 4 In 20 4A This Season?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my prediction.  Keep in mind that Livingston was an outstanding team that made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs.  I sure hope to see a rematch between Lumberton and Dayton in the playoffs.  I think the 3rd spot is going to be a close race between PNG, Central and Nederland.  Only time will tell.  Thats why they play the games!

1. Livingston

2. Lumberton

3. PNG

4. Central

5. Nederland

6. Ozen

7. Vidor

8. LCM

Livingston will not make the playoffs . They are bringing a misdirection offense into a district that already has two of them in Vidor and LCM . These defenses around here will eat them up because once you've seen one you've seen them all . I had a chance to see them play last year and they did not look that good at all. They were far too one dimensional.

WING T  =  bottom 3

Livingston will not make the playoffs . They are bringing a misdirection offense into a district that already has two of them in Vidor and LCM . These defenses around here will eat them up because once you've seen one you've seen them all . I had a chance to see them play last year and they did not look that good at all. They were far too one dimensional.

WING T  =  bottom 3

I don't want to totally run them down but, Livingston had and easy draw the first 2 rds of the playoffs and that to me is the reason that they were able to go so deep in the playoffs. They played with a lot heart and class, but all in all were not that strong. but... i believe they do return an athletic QB and their tailback... those two carried a lot of the load last year and I'm sure will do the same this year

• 2 weeks later...

At this time last year you would have laughed if i were to tell you that lumberton would have been in a three way tie for first.

this could be vidor's year...

ya never know...

couldnt kill to have a little optimism???

good luck----but I don't see it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86