Who Makes The Top 4 In 20 4A This Season?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Livingston won't be ready.  It is expected that Central and Ozen will rise to the challenge and compete with MC for playoff spots.

I agree, Central and Ozen will be in the mix. Even a down team in this district will give Livingston fits.

I really don't know at this point.  I wish they leave him at WR and let the young freshman QB come in. 

They're switching offenses again and yes, Spikes will be the qb for now and Charlie will be @safety.  You heard it here first....

I agree. Livingston won't be ready.  It is expected that Central and Ozen will rise to the challenge and compete with MC for playoff spots.

I agree, Central and Ozen will be in the mix. Even a down team in this district will give Livingston fits.

from what I'm hearing out of Livingston you are probably right Bronco

Livingston went 3 rounds deep last year i believe.

A reliable source told me they stunk up the place vs. Vidor.  I believe they had cupcake games in the playoffs untill they ran into Dayton.

Livingston 2007 Info.

Fri 8/31  Livingston 27 Jasper 15

Fri 9/07  C.E. King 7 Livingston 23

Fri 9/14  New Caney 7 Livingston 56

Fri 9/21  Livingston 22 Vidor 3

Fri 10/05 Livingston 52 Willis 7    District Game

Fri 10/12 Caney Creek 28 Livingston 35 District Game

Fri 10/19 Livingston 41 Huntsville 28 District Game

Fri 10/26 Brenham 42 Livingston 14 District Game

Fri 11/02 Livingston 38 Montgomery 28  District Game

Fri 11/09 Waller 21 Livingston 10 District Game

Thu 11/15 Livingston 42 Manor 13 Playoffs

Fri 11/23  Washington 7 Livingston 42 Playoffs

Fri 11/30  Livingston 0 Dayton 43  Playoffs

liv.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Livingston's passing game is atrocious...just look at the stats. Too one dimensional if you ask me. Their running game can & will be stopped by a decent defense.

Guest BIG HOUSE

Neither Ozen or Central will make the top three,MAYBE one of them will be 4th.(maybe)..

TOP 3 in no order will be: Nederland,Lumberton,PN-G............watch and see..

hey mayne you didnt hear? its called setx sports... but this is a predominantly lumberton vidor place. lc-m had a crappy season so tehy show class by not talkin just yet. unlike their other two neighbors. i hope their in top four this year

Why put ourselves through this again. Last year I was way off with my expectations of my Jags :-[. We're due a good come back year though ;)

I hope Lumberton does'nt put us through the same thing as last year  ;D. Good luck to all the teams. Let there be many surprises and few injuries. (I should be a reverand talking like that :D.)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245