Boycott Tyson And All Its Brands!

Reagan

They laid off, or are going to layoff, 1,200-1,400 American workers.  They will in turn hire 42,000 "illegals" this year and another 42,000 "illegals" next year.  They will be paid $16.50 per hour.  

Oh, and BTW -- Tyson is owned by china!!

Tyson has been charged with hiring illegals in the past and some of their manager / operators were actually indicted.  They said they were doing what Tyson told them to do and Tyson said they knew nothing about this.  Tyson was not charged but is sure sounded fishy, I would guess they knew exactly what was going on.

20 hours ago, Reagan said:

They laid off, or are going to layoff, 1,200-1,400 American workers.  They will in turn hire 42,000 "illegals" this year and another 42,000 "illegals" next year.  They will be paid $16.50 per hour.  

Not true

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Not true

Actually I hope you are right, for the American worker's sake.  But I did see this on different sources.  And what I didn't know was that Tyson is owned by china.  So, I wouldn't be surprised in the final analysis that this happens.  Hope not though!  

23 hours ago, Reagan said:

For what it's worth - Tyson's official statement:

"In recent days, there has been a lot of misinformation in the media about our company, and we feel compelled to set the record straight. Any insinuation that we would cut American jobs to hire immigrant workers is completely false.

Tyson Foods is strongly opposed to illegal immigration, and we led the way in participating in the two major government programs to help employers combat unlawful employment, E-Verify and the Mutual Agreement between Government and Employers (IMAGE) program." 

36 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

"In recent days, there has been a lot of misinformation in the media about our company, and we feel compelled to set the record straight. Any insinuation that we would cut American jobs to hire immigrant workers is completely false.

Tyson Foods is strongly opposed to illegal immigration, and we led the way in participating in the two major government programs to help employers combat unlawful employment, E-Verify and the Mutual Agreement between Government and Employers (IMAGE) program." 

Kinda shows you how dangerous the internet can be with fake news, particularly when you have "Reagans of the world" out there.

29 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Kinda shows you how dangerous the internet can be with fake news, particularly when you have "Reagans of the world" out there.

Sorry to disappoint you but Fox News was reporting it also!  But things are considered a hoax until it’s not.  Like the Trump collusion hoax.  Or like the hoax that you are retiring!  LOL!!

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

If Tyson is indeed owned by China, do you think you can trust this explanation?

52 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Sorry to disappoint you but Fox News was reporting it also!  But things are considered a hoax until it’s not.  Like the Trump collusion hoax.  Or like the hoax that you are retiring!  LOL!!

I am retired. Doing this on my own leisure.

I was asked by the owner and several local coaches to continue handling business here. Just doing it in a smaller role.

Retired or not, I did say that I would continue to post on the site.

Sorry to disappoint you.

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I was asked by the owner and several local coaches to continue handling business here. Just doing it in a smaller role.

Sorry to disappoint you.

As you should. You have been the backbone of this page for many many years.....and have been one of the most fair admins on this forum. 

12 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Sorry to disappoint you.

Not disappointed.  Just seeing it for what it is!

6 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You betcha…….

I start out with any of these stories (kind of like what I did when I was working) by assuming that it is false or taken out of context.

If it is something that interests me, I “might” dig further.