*STATE TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD*/Post updates here

2 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

How far do we see Silsbee and BU going next year? There is a incoming freshman for BU that is like 6-6 that seems to be legit. 

Silsbee will have a good chance to still make region next year.

It depends on if the kids that were on JV this year can step their games up to varsity. I think at least 3 or 4 of them can. That would give the Tigers a solid 8 or 9 kids if it can happen.

Of course, how different Payton Jones will be for his sophomore year compared to his freshman season will matter more than anything.

1 hour ago, Tigers94 said:

Silsbee will have a good chance to still make region next year.

It depends on if the kids that were on JV this year can step their games up to varsity. I think at least 3 or 4 of them can. That would give the Tigers a solid 8 or 9 kids if it can happen.

Of course, how different Payton Jones will be for his sophomore year compared to his freshman season will matter more than anything.

I’m excited to see him grow each year. I think he will be a exciting player for sure!

32 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Shoulders will start before Gaines.

Shoulders would have started on any other team he is a really good player. One of the district games I saw him score about 10 or 12 off the bench in just a couple of minutes. 

3 minutes ago, TexasBoy89 said:

Shoulders would have started on any other team he is a really good player. One of the district games I saw him score about 10 or 12 off the bench in just a couple of minutes. 

Yeah he is a really good shooter.. I" also believe Cedric Jones will be a big part of the team next year.. Seen that young man dunk in 8th grade..🙂