*STATE TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD*/Post updates here

This will be the game thread for all the games at state tournament except for Beaumont United and Silsbee games. Those teams will have their own individual game threads on Friday.

First up in the morning:

1A

8:30am     #3 Benjamin (23-1) vs. #8 Gordon (21-6)

On maxpreps the other day when I looked it showed Benjamin had lost.  I guess it was a typo, because it's fixed now.  Tuning in to the second half to see what Rigdon does.  I did notice watch their game against Irion County and they denied him and he had a terrible game.  Forced a bunch of bad shots and turned the ball over a few times.  So he can be contained to some degree.  You have to make the other guys beat you.

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

On maxpreps the other day when I looked it showed Benjamin had lost.  I guess it was a typo, because it's fixed now.  Tuning in to the second half to see what Rigdon does.  I did notice watch their game against Irion County and they denied him and he had a terrible game.  Forced a bunch of bad shots and turned the ball over a few times.  So he can be contained to some degree.  You have to make the other guys beat you.

Benjamin has a loss. They are 23-1