Kountze vs Shepherd Area Round

4 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

I haven’t seen them in person, but Looking at Shepherds schedule they look a little inconsistent… Kountze laid an egg basically in the first half vs Diboll, but came out better in the second half. Anyone seen Shepherd in person?

Seen them three times this season.

Kountze -29

40 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

I haven’t seen them in person, but Looking at Shepherds schedule they look a little inconsistent… Kountze laid an egg basically in the first half vs Diboll, but came out better in the second half. Anyone seen Shepherd in person?

Don’t think Kountze laid an egg in the first half, just had to adjust to the way the refs was calling the game. And the pace of the game I knew Diboll would eventually run out of gas… The Freshman for Kountze really stepped his game up with Sells having a off night…  

2 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Kountze will win by whatever margin they choose.

8 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

49 point half, they need to lay eggs every round. Lol