NON-DISTRICT OPPONENT 2024-25 THREAD/Post here

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

Do you remember the years BH went up each year? I’m just curious I knew the area grew so fast… like what year BH was 2A 3A 4A 5A1 5A2 ???

Not exactly, but 2A in the late 70’s early 80’s. 3A late 80’s the 4A early 2000’s then 5A 2010 ish. 

On 2/1/2024 at 1:32 PM, STiger85 said:

That’s a dang good non district schedule 

Ch. Hill 13-3.        Jasper schedule 
Palestine 4-6.            
Lumberton 8-4.     
B  United 2-8.    
Carthage 13-1.   

21 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Not exactly, but 2A in the late 70’s early 80’s. 3A late 80’s the 4A early 2000’s then 5A 2010 ish. 

Shoot I remember back in the mid 90s kids that couldn't make it at 5A Baytown Sterling would transfer to BH to be able to play. One ended up being all-state in 3A I think in football and baseball but couldnt crack the lineup at Sterling. My have things changed.  This was during the 5A district that had Lee, North Shore, Sterling, Central, West Brook, PAJ, PNG. 

On 2/2/2024 at 4:00 PM, spidersal said:

Silsbee is always overrated, WOS is no where close to where they were under Hooks and Thompson, and PAM is so poorly coached(maybe why they folded the tent this past season). None of those teams will get you ready for the tough district they are in

I see they have WOS and Silsbee. I guess they will try and get LCM, Lumberton, or United for the other

and we wonder why they can’t compete!

n

my opinion is they couldn't beat THESE schools. looking for 6a powerhouses will embarrass those kids. now, PAM needs to take that advice and seems like they have. problem is no qb.....AGAIN.

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

my opinion is they couldn't beat THESE schools. looking for 6a powerhouses will embarrass those kids. now, PAM needs to take that advice and seems like they have. problem is no qb.....AGAIN.

Carthage is looking for a game !!