Beaumont United 56 Atascocita 64/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont United 56 Atascocita 64/FINAL
2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I have no clue, but I’m sure you have the answer…

I had it 4-1 Cita, but I did miss a Cita fast break when the crowd went nuts due to watching The Iron Bowl on Hardwood on Espn, that might have been a Barron Jr 3pointer 🤷🏾‍♂️

Cita is just better ! Better team, better system , better coach ! bu plays a lot of ISO ball and shoot a lot of 3s. I don’t how many times I seen Cita players score on back door and cuts or just cuts period. Someone on BU coaching staff need to realize that yes they’re good but you don’t have a wesley Yates, T Arceneaux & Porchia out there now! It’s no going out there and just winning games anymore by just putting players on the court! 

5 hours ago, ThaGod409 said:

Cita is just better ! Better team, better system , better coach ! bu plays a lot of ISO ball and shoot a lot of 3s. I don’t how many times I seen Cita players score on back door and cuts or just cuts period. Someone on BU coaching staff need to realize that yes they’re good but you don’t have a wesley Yates, T Arceneaux & Porchia out there now! It’s no going out there and just winning games anymore by just putting players on the court! 

You’re absolutely correct. BU doesn’t run any sets. Just one on one iso ball, if you can beat your man do it if not pass it to someone so they can try. That won’t beat a team that plays great team defense like Cita.

You’re talking about stuff on offense, but this game was lost on the defensive end.  So was the best defensive game plan followed tonight?  I think not. All those wide open shots and easy lays I seen.  

We’ll have to figure out something better on defense moving forward.  

It’s funny that prior to these two losses to ‘Cita, no one had anything to say about the offense.  We’ve beaten some really good teams this year with that offense…

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You’re talking about stuff on offense, but this game was lost on the defensive end.  So was the best defensive game plan followed tonight?  I think not. All those wide open shots and easy lays I seen.  

We’ll have to figure out something better on defense moving forward.  

It’s funny that prior to these two losses to ‘Cita, no one had anything to say about the offense.  We’ve beaten some really good teams this year with that offense…

Watching last night along with the game in Bmt earlier this season sure reminded me of a certain playoff game in La Porte when United played SC. 

On 1/25/2024 at 8:21 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Watching last night along with the game in Bmt earlier this season sure reminded me of a certain playoff game in La Porte when United played SC. 

& that game it looked as if Green said he don’t want nobody but Kasen with the ball & every time they play Cita it seems only one person can do something with the ball & even it’s starting to look like even the BU players themselves feel like that !