Nederland is open, Barrow Resigns

3 minutes ago, Reagan said:

As with anything, it will depend on the situation.  Like who Nederland hires.  For instance:  Say the 99.9999% unlikely chance Nederland would be able to hire Scott Surratt, what decision do you think HF's QB would make?  A no-brainer to me.  So, let's wait and see.  

Surratt's son started at Carthage as a Soph. He will be the starter wherever dad goes......

1 minute ago, fatthead said:

Surratt's son started at Carthage as a Soph. He will be the starter wherever dad goes......

I was basically using his greatness as an example of what could have the HF QB move.  That's why the 99.9999% chance was noted.   :)

2 hours ago, spidersal said:

Foreman would be a good choice. That has got to be a joke. WOS was delighted to see him go!  What has he done in Killeen ?  Can you say not much!

Foreman to any open spot in SETX is the running joke on this board. He has thrown his name in the hat to many open spots in the past. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Kinda crazy that he's applied for 3 jobs that I know of around the area in years past and got passed over. 

Mr. Babino was a great player, now a very good, proven defensive coodinator at a top level 6A program. Better yet he knows what it takes in all aspects of football & life to be a great influence\role model to students.  

29 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

He’s loyal and staying with Joseph until a certain place opens up… 

I think Joseph is going to be here longer than you think I mean he's the Patron Saint of Port Neches and Groves I'm surprised he doesn't have a statue built in his honor yet

• KF89 changed the title to Nederland is open, Barrow Resigns