*OTHER TOURAMENT GAME THREAD, Dec. 27-30*/Post updates, scores here

Johnson has had a knee injury. I think they just want to be really careful with that.

Some can call this being too picky if they want, but Silsbee needs to do more than just compete well with the good teams they play. Could have easily went 3 - 0 this week if they played 4 solid quarters of basketball. Saw where there were 54 fouls and 68 free throws taken in the Dville game. I hope we didn't toss up too many bricks from the ft line in that one.

Lets get a few dubs in New Orleans after we take care of Vidor.

1 hour ago, Tigers94 said:

Johnson has had a knee injury. I think they just want to be really careful with that.

Some can call this being too picky if they want, but Silsbee needs to do more than just compete well with the good teams they play. Could have easily went 3 - 0 this week if they played 4 solid quarters of basketball. Saw where there were 54 fouls and 68 free throws taken in the Dville game. I hope we didn't toss up too many bricks from the ft line in that one.

Lets get a few dubs in New Orleans after we take care of Vidor.

I" agree they should have gone 3-0. But I" do believe they will be ready in New Orleans. I believe they will put up Triple digits against Vidor.