Lumberton @ Silsbee

Who That

I saw the very 1st game vs College Park.  That was a tough team.  I will probably be watching games on stream here on out. It is a home game so it should be on YouTube.  Now they got some stream on HUDL. That looks promising.  I can remember not internet.  Then dial up.  Technology keeps advancing.  Silsbee should win by 25.

On 12/17/2023 at 7:24 AM, BADSANTA said:

#16 vs #3 is a big jump. 

That would be true if rankings were an accurate measuring stick to how teams can/will actually do.  But it never matters as much as most think.

I'm not suggesting that this will turn out better/worse despite/because of said rankings for either team.. just that rankings matter very little at times.  Rankings of teenage kids matter even less. 

25 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

That would be true if rankings were an accurate measuring stick to how teams can/will actually do.  But it never matters as much as most think.

I'm not suggesting that this will turn out better/worse despite/because of said rankings for either team.. just that rankings matter very little at times.  Rankings of teenage kids matter even less. 

I agree and more importantly it's all about match ups. Some match up better than others.