*YMBL TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD*/Post updates, scores here

3 minutes ago, RealTalkRob said:

To tell you the truth, they did call alot of fouls against the Tigers. 

Lol,  but you beat that team by dang near 100.  🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️. And besides, I saw the game.  Didn’t seem like a horribly officiated game.  And last I seen, LaGrange is NOT a Beaumont team.  (Based on your logic)

25 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

89-49 Silsbee

But it wasn't really that close was it?  I mean 66 to 9 at the half?  That's kind of remarkable.

LaGrange, is 4A correct, with about 1000 students?  To me this win says something about the potential capability of this Silsbee team against 4A competition once they get really on track by the end of the tournament season.

42 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

But it wasn't really that close was it?  I mean 66 to 9 at the half?  That's kind of remarkable.

LaGrange, is 4A correct, with about 1000 students?  To me this win says something about the potential capability of this Silsbee team against 4A competition once they get really on track by the end of the tournament season.

Silsbee played mostly subs the 2nd half of the game.  Most of the starters sat out except for Rice and a few others. 

24 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

West Brook again already?

#2 is the only kid they have that worries me, so lets do better this time.

I don't know.  The game at Silsbee looked like a real team effort for WB.  6A teams have a December advantage against small town 4A teams that have good football programs.  

13 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

I don't know.  The game at Silsbee looked like a real team effort for WB.  6A teams have a December advantage against small town 4A teams that have good football programs.  

They're not bad, but #2 is on another level compared to the rest of the team.

I just hope the Tigers are less generous with the turnovers in the morning.