*YMBL TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD*/Post updates, scores here

1 minute ago, ThaGod409 said:

It’s been a minute since y’all “ran the 409 in basketball” 😂

1 minute ago, ThaGod409 said:

It’s been a minute since y’all “ran the 409 in basketball” 😂

who is "y'all" ? Im stating facts. Im not a Silsbee guy. $a and 6a schools shouldnt even be allowed to play each other. But they do and a lot of times actually win the games. That is crazy. BMT has over 2,000 kids to choose from in each school lmao Silsbee has like what, 800? 

Just now, ThaGod409 said:

What makes silsbee the “king” of 409 basketball ? I just really wanna know 

I'm a Silsbee Alumni and Silsbee has had some great teams. Beaumont United over the last 4 Years have been so dominant, Silsbee can't make that claim. Silsbee has had teams that have run thru all of Beaumont. There were years Silsbee beat down Central, Westbrook, and Ozen. There have been years Beaumont beat Silsbee by 30 and 40pts. United has 2 Rings and Silsbee has 2. United is #1 in Class 6A. Today,  Beaumont is the best in the state hands down. 

13 minutes ago, ThaGod409 said:

What makes silsbee the “king” of 409 basketball ? I just really wanna know 

If you're talking about the last 4 seasons, it's United. If you are talking about the last 20 seasons, no one can compare to what Silsbee has done in that time period.

But, currently United and West Brook are the best. No question about it.

20 years, I count 6 state appearances with 2 Championships for Silsbee. I could be wrong but the only time I can remember Silsbee not playing for the Regional Championship in the last 20 years was the 2019/20 season when we lost to I think a Waco team, 2008/09 when were upset by Jasper, and 2011 when we were upset by Sealy.