Willis and Desoto

panamamyers

I keep browsing back through here each day thinking someone else would have started a thread about this matchup. I know it's not exactly in the service area here, but what a game this should be. The best quarterback in the nation going up against the #1 or 2 ranked boundary zone enrollment only football team in the nation.

Game of the year in my opinion.

1 hour ago, panamamyers said:

I keep browsing back through here each day thinking someone else would have started a thread about this matchup. I know it's not exactly in the service area here, but what a game this should be. The best quarterback in the nation going up against the #1 or 2 ranked boundary zone enrollment only football team in the nation.

Will be an interesting matchup for sure. Willis has 10 confirmed D1 players. Would not surprise me to see Willis win this one. 

Just now, Sledge said:

I counted 9 D1 Recruits for Desoto on 247 Sports and I thought that was a loaded team however I cant find anything indicating that Willis has 10 D1 Recruits ?

Now I'm thinking about it I haven't seen that either but the QB and WR are definitely D1 recruits and I want to say one of their defensive guys is one as well anything after that I have no clue.

3 hours ago, panamamyers said:

Glad you did. My daughter is a big fan of Willis, and we have been viewing each game.

1 hour ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Y’all think this going to be a good game? Lol there’s this thing called defense that Willis has no idea how to play. Willis haven’t played anyone competitive all season. They gave up 52 points to the woodlands & they’re mediocre. Game will get ugly quickly.

Has the Willis defense held the opponents to less points than the Willis offense in every game this year? 

9 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Yeah against a bunch of mediocre teams. 

They were up 35-0 on Tomball Memorial in the 4th quarter.

Is Tomball Memorial mediocre?

Memorial scored 72 points in 3 quarters against Klein Cain. Is Cain mediocre? Cain nearly beat Summer Creek the first week of the year. Is Summer Creek mediocre?