Willis and Desoto

panamamyers

2 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Also, Katy won D1 Championship in 1997. 

I knew that….I was more so speaking on 6A D1! Go look at Katy’s history in the D1 bracket at the 6A level…never sniffed a state title game. Yet you think it’s a coincidence that the moment they go D2 they end up in the state championship game? Lol

2 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Out of the teams that go to the playoffs, are they the "smallest" school? You are aware that 6AD2 is based upon which two schools are the "smallest" out of the teams in the playoffs. 

Who do you believe is smaller than Desoto in the District? They will be 5AD1 next year.

Bro stop acting like you smart…I coached ball for a living I'm well aware of how the playoffs go.

But to answer your question based on the last realignment numbers Cedar Hill & all of the Mansfield schools are all smaller than Desoto. 

30 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I knew that….I was more so speaking on 6A D1! Go look at Katy’s history in the D1 bracket at the 6A level…never sniffed a state title game. Yet you think it’s a coincidence that the moment they go D2 they end up in the state championship game? Lol

Again, teams go D2 or D1 based upon their enrollment. If a team is the smallest school in the District, they will be D2. Also, Katy has won a D1 Title. You were wrong again. 

3 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Again, teams go D2 or D1 based upon their enrollment. If a team is the smallest school in the District, they will be D2. Also, Katy has won a D1 Title. You were wrong again. 

I wasn’t wrong Katy has never won at the “6A D1” level…you assumed I was talking about 5A your bad. Whatever you say doesn’t changed the fact that the best teams play at the D1 level simple.

23 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Bro stop acting like you smart…I coached ball for a living I'm well aware of how the playoffs go.

But to answer your question based on the last realignment numbers Cedar Hill & all of the Mansfield schools are all smaller than Desoto. 

"Right now", Today. Who is the smallest school in the District? Is it Desoto? Did they go into the D2 bracket because they are inferior athletically? and could not hang with the "big boys" (your term)? 

Glad you "coached ball for a living". If you coached for any length of time, you would not be making these silly comments about D2 being substandard to D1 in 6A. 

I may not be smart, but I was able to get you look up the definition of "literally". I noticed you quit using the word. 

8 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

"Right now", Today. Who is the smallest school in the District? Is it Desoto? Did they go into the D2 bracket because they are inferior athletically? and could not hang with the "big boys" (your term)? 

Glad you "coached ball for a living". If you coached for any length of time, you would not be making these silly comments about D2 being substandard to D1 in 6A. 

I may not be smart, but I was able to get you look up the definition of "literally". I noticed you quit using the word. 

I have no clue who is the smallest…no numbers have been made official by the UIL, those are the only numbers I go by.

Never said they were inferior athletically genius. We all know that isn’t the case with Desoto, but them going into the D2 bracket & having success they never had in the D1 bracket literally proves my point about D2 being much weaker than D1. You think it’s a coincidence that the two times Desoto went to the D2 bracket they won state? Or the one time Cy-Fair went D2 they won state? Ask anybody who actually coaches at the 6A level & they’ll tell you the same.

You’re trying to tell me your opinion about something you’ve never done,  experienced & have any knowledge of imagine that…

19 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I have no clue who is the smallest…no numbers have been made official by the UIL, those are the only numbers I go by.

Never said they were inferior athletically genius. We all know that isn’t the case with Desoto, but them going into the D2 bracket & having success they never had in the D1 bracket literally proves my point about D2 being much weaker than D1. You think it’s a coincidence that the two times Desoto went to the D2 bracket they won state? Or the one time Cy-Fair went D2 they won state? Ask anybody who actually coaches at the 6A level & they’ll tell you the same.

You’re trying to tell me your opinion about something you’ve never done,  experienced & have any knowledge of imagine that…

"No numbers have been made official by the UIL". I must concede that you truly know your stuff when it comes to coaching. What is the "Snapshot" that is turned in during the last week of October? and what does that number mean? Are those numbers "official"? 

Lacking your knowledge base, I am trying to get clarification on the process.

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

"No numbers have been made official by the UIL". I must concede that you truly know your stuff when it comes to coaching. What is the "Snapshot" that is turned in during the last week of October? and what does that number mean? Are those numbers "official"? 

Lacking your knowledge base, I am trying to get clarification on the process.

So the “UIL” has officially reported enrollment numbers from each school? Lol 

And again what does this have to do with D1 not being better than D2. You clearly have no clue about the talent disparity between the two divisions but go off.

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Sure, but the team has been stagnant for 7-8 years, and is now playing 6A and all of a sudden they’re full of studs?  Just seems pretty strange.  

Foundation for that program was laid with Coach Glenn, I'm not surprised about Willis success right now, the question is can they keep it going.