Shepherd (42) @ Kirbyville (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

On 11/10/2023 at 4:07 AM, TrojanMoJo said:

Your so right @Socrates!! I went to high school with him at Coldspring along with most of shepherd assistant coaches. He is a stand up guy off the field. He was a hard worker while we were in school. A great baseball player too. I wish him the best of luck in all endeavors. It is kinda surreal that he is not in his alma mater Red Trojans. Such is life GOOD LUCK SHEPHERD IN THE NEXT ROUND!! WAY TO REPRESENT THE DISTRICT 🎊🎊🎉🎉🏈🏈😊😊

Where do you keep coming up with “most of them”.

2. You went to HS with 2 of the coaches. Last time I checked they had way more than that. I wish you could congratulate them without bringing up the whole Coldspring dynamic. 

13 hours ago, scat_trap said:

2. You went to HS with 2 of the coaches. Last time I checked they had way more than that. I wish you could congratulate them without bringing up the whole Coldspring dynamic. 

I am very tired of your shenningans @scat_trap and opinions. Ben Goffney class of 1991 Former defensive coordinator Kendrick Harrison class of 2016, Kevin Washington if i am  ascertain graduated from Coldspring. Also several of the jv assistant graduated or attended from Coldspring 

15 hours ago, scat_trap said:

Please don’t start any drama @scat_trap!! I will not be mentally constipated with your ignoramus comments. Be happy & be positive. Have a peachy day

3 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

I am very tired of your shenningans @scat_trap and opinions. Ben Goffney class of 1991 Former defensive coordinator Kendrick Harrison class of 2016, Kevin Washington if i am  ascertain graduated from Coldspring. Also several of the jv assistant graduated or attended from Coldspring 

Former DC. He’s somewhere else now. 

You don’t even know which Washington you’re talking about. Kevin?  Right. I know why you’re claiming him.

I don’t know what’s more frustrating. Watching you or your wife post on here. 

Congrats to Shepherd. The kids, staff, and community deserve something like this. I wish you could just congratulate them without the good ole boy Coldspring routine. It’s kinda pathetic. 

If you want a chirp match trust and believe i don’t entertain stupidity, or your unimportant opinions. This is about to get real for you @scat_trap. i knew that Harrison is at Cleveland. He just lost his sister & three nieces in a tragic accident on Thursday night either in Polk or San Jacinto County. If you want to do something pray for his family. This is a board of opinions that is supposed to be fun, not argumentative. BE BLESSED & I WILL NEVER COMMENT ON ANY OF YOUR COMMENTS. 

22 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

If you want a chirp match trust and believe i don’t entertain stupidity, or your unimportant opinions. This is about to get real for you @scat_trap. i knew that Harrison is at Cleveland. He just lost his sister & three nieces in a tragic accident on Thursday night either in Polk or San Jacinto County. If you want to do something pray for his family. This is a board of opinions that is supposed to be fun, not argumentative. BE BLESSED & I WILL NEVER COMMENT ON ANY OF YOUR COMMENTS. 

Thank goodness...