Shepherd (42) @ Kirbyville (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

4 minutes ago, weonlyrun28toss said:

Its a 22 pt game my man, thats not hanging around, thats probably scoring on the 2nd string!

Hopefully that's the case... If you stop Shepherd's RB then the only person you would have to worry about is the QB he can run over people too.  Get them out of the game and it's a completely different ball game.

Miles Robison is a very good coach that probably doesn't get the respect that he deserves, because of the location of his school. Year in and year out his teams play hard-nosed consistent ball and he/his staff get the most out of what they have to work with in each particular season. Keep on keepin' on Coach!

5 minutes ago, Socrates said:

Miles Robison is a very good coach that probably doesn't get the respect that he deserves, because of the location of his school. Year in and year out his teams play hard-nosed consistent ball and he/his staff get the most out of what they have to work with in each particular season. Keep on keepin' on Coach!

I tend to agree. Too bad they will be moving up to 4A DII next year and likely in the district with Silsbee, Jasper, WO-S and HF.

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

I tend to agree. Too bad they will be moving up to 4A DII next year and likely in the district with Silsbee, Jasper, WO-S and HF.

If they have that RB next year then they will compete but I agree if all 4 of those teams are in the same district as Shepherd then I can't see them going no higher than 5th.

4 hours ago, Socrates said:

Your so right @Socrates!! I went to high school with him at Coldspring along with most of shepherd assistant coaches. He is a stand up guy off the field. He was a hard worker while we were in school. A great baseball player too. I wish him the best of luck in all endeavors. It is kinda surreal that he is not in his alma mater Red Trojans. Such is life GOOD LUCK SHEPHERD IN THE NEXT ROUND!! WAY TO REPRESENT THE DISTRICT 🎊🎊🎉🎉🏈🏈😊😊