NCAA Basketball 23-24

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Huge win for my Aggies over Kentucky. That should put them in NCAA tourney. A&M advances to SEC tourney semifinals.

I wonder if this will help keep Wade Taylor?  Rumor has it he was a lock to enter the portal after the season.  He was already about to get paid.  This will drive that number up.  Cougar High is allegedly a front runner for his services.  

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I wonder if this will help keep Wade Taylor?  Rumor has it he was a lock to enter the portal after the season.  He was already about to get paid.  This will drive that number up.  Cougar High is allegedly a front runner for his services.  

I had heard that rumor too but I think he stays.

But these days, who really knows.

52 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I had heard that rumor too but I think he stays.

But these days, who really knows.

I honestly hope he does.  I’ve always been a Buzz fan and there’s no secret he’s given this kid the keys from the beginning. 

17 minutes ago, rupert3 said:

Coogs getting waxed.  Woist game I've seen them play this year 30 behing with only minutes left.  I guess there goes number 1 seed

They're still a 1seed. Just might not be the overall 1seed if Uconn and/or North Carolina handles their business tonight. This was more about what seed Iowa State could get.