Lumberton at LCM

RaiderGirl22

37 minutes ago, TheOutsider said:

People are really bothered when someone moves to LCM.  No one seems to really care if they move to WOS, BC, Lumberton, half of HF, PA, etc.

I don’t know if anyone is bothered by it. Dude was just saying that the 1 transfer for LCM not playing was the same excuse for subpar performance that Lumberton was using having several established starters injured on both sides of the ball. I was just pointing out how wrong he was. 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

I don’t know if anyone is bothered by it. Dude was just saying that the 1 transfer for LCM not playing was the same excuse for subpar performance that Lumberton was using having several established starters injured on both sides of the ball. I was just pointing out how wrong he was. 

Pretty simple x and o there. Good players missing is good players missing. That's impactful regardless of your opinion on WHY they're missing or if they've played a snap . LCM still won games with multiple starters out. We didn't use that excuse even though it may have been a valid one had we lost. 

53 minutes ago, TheOutsider said:

People are really bothered when someone moves to LCM.  No one seems to really care if they move to WOS, BC, Lumberton, half of HF, PA, etc.

No you are wrong about that, most times when an athlete transfers it will catch the attention of opposing coaches. Coaches are usually real careful to make sure everything is correct and signed off on. I know of several instances that have went to the UIL for clarification. 

Just now, Gameday2 said:

No you are wrong about that, most times when an athlete transfers it will catch the attention of opposing coaches. Coaches are usually real careful to make sure everything is correct and signed off on. I know of several instances that have went to the UIL for clarification. 

I disagree....The magnifying Glass on that situation was absurd. Way more absurd than it should have been. All the way across the board people were legit concerned lcm was gaining wos starters for the first time in history.

8 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Pretty simple x and o there. Good players missing is good players missing. That's impactful regardless of your opinion on WHY they're missing or if they've played a snap . LCM still won games with multiple starters out. We didn't use that excuse even though it may have been a valid one had we lost. 

Missing players did hurt but basically starting out with a new OL was a big factor in Raiders first few games. OL getting their blocking down and returning players made a big difference. 

2 minutes ago, Gameday2 said:

Missing players did hurt but basically starting out with a new OL was a big factor in Raiders first few games. OL getting their blocking down and returning players made a big difference. 

That's not coming from them. Specifically stated THE reason for losses were the 3/4 starters were out. Which is a valid point. I'm just giving them a hard time.

4 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

I disagree....The magnifying Glass on that situation was absurd. Way more absurd than it should have been. All the way across the board people were legit concerned lcm was gaining wos starters for the first time in history.

The whole situation at WOS added to the drama for transfers. Probably would have been same no matter where they went. 

16 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Dude. They’re not missing if they were never there. 

3 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

That's not coming from them. Specifically stated THE reason for losses were the 3/4 starters were out. Which is a valid point. I'm just giving them a hard time.

No matter the reason. Raiders on a win streak and that is a good thing, same for the Bears.  Now for this Friday:::::: 

Raiders for the Win……….

44 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Cody Hussey has the single season yardage  record. He broke Pee Wee Langham’s single season record. 

Did Powell beat the Lumberton Qb back in 02. I cant remember his name…For the most  passing yards in game? He held a couple of state record for a while. Id have to look him up. He went to SMU. Probably one of the best QB Lumberton ever had

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Did Powell beat the Lumberton Qb back in 02. I cant remember his name…For the most  passing yards in game? He held a couple of state record for a while. Id have to look him up. He went to SMU. Probably one of the best QB Lumberton ever had

Eckert?