Lumberton at LCM

RaiderGirl22

35 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Key players missing is key players missing I didn't know the reason they're out changes whether they're impactful or not... BUT we're in good shape either way. Just NOT as good as we would be lol

I guess it's semantics, but the dude has never even played for LCM; therefore, not an impactful player...

It's not important though. He won't be playing this Friday night. Has he at least been able to practice with the team?

51 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I guess it's semantics, but the dude has never even played for LCM; therefore, not an impactful player...

It's not important though. He won't be playing this Friday night. Has he at least been able to practice with the team?

He better not play, I know a person that has UIL on speed dial 😁 

59 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Let say, Lumbertons qb moves to Silsbee or wherever else....... never plays a down for them. Expected to suit up and play the next week. You're telling me that wouldn't be an impactful player? Blasphemy... 

10 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Let say, Lumbertons qb moves to Silsbee or wherever else....... never plays a down for them. Expected to suit up and play the next week. You're telling me that wouldn't be an impactful player? Blasphemy... 

If Lumberton's QB moves to Silsbee next week, he'd be a real good back-up. 

On 10/23/2023 at 11:35 AM, setxathlete14 said:

Well this one worked for Lumberton at the beginning of the year. We can use it too????. Our starting rb isn't back this week. They said next week I think he's eligible  🤣🤣

QB, WR, and RB are all 3 Lumberton’s all time career leaders in Passing, Receiving yds, & rushing yds. 2 of the 3 missed the 1st 3 games and the offense averaged 20pts per game & 0-3 record. Since their return, offense averages 49.6pts per game & 5-0 record since. Defensive minutes spent on field reduced per game due to offensive time of possession increased. Impact to team is real. 

12 hours ago, Raider24 said:

QB, WR, and RB are all 3 Lumberton’s all time career leaders in Passing, Receiving yds, & rushing yds. 2 of the 3 missed the 1st 3 games and the offense averaged 20pts per game & 0-3 record. Since their return, offense averages 49.6pts per game & 5-0 record since. Defensive minutes spent on field reduced per game due to offensive time of possession increased. Impact to team is real. 

Not to mention that those 2 that we were missing were actually a part of the team that contributed quite a bit before the injuries; not some transfer that's never contributed one bit.

54 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Not to mention that those 2 that we were missing were actually a part of the team that contributed quite a bit before the injuries; not some transfer that's never contributed one bit.

People are really bothered when someone moves to LCM.  No one seems to really care if they move to WOS, BC, Lumberton, half of HF, PA, etc.

13 hours ago, Raider24 said:

Interesting, I would've guessed that Cody Hussey had the rushing record.