Week-10 Port Arthur Memorial at Barbers Hill Predictions 10/27

Who wins   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Barbers Hill

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2023 at 05:05 AM

Gonna be a good game .  I like how everybody sleeps on memorial passing game and that's been key to the comeback games.  QB second behind Fuentes in every category .  Kid is very underrated .. love how titans are balanced and you never know who will be the standout.  Been lots of talking but if memorial plays mistake and penalty free I say memorial 35 to 21 ..  Go Titans.  

1 hour ago, truPAfan said:

It’s going to be a good game.  Memorial..honestly.. Y’all just have to play y’all’s caliber type game.  Nothing extra..nothing outta the norm..just play your game.  You all ARE the better team.  Regardless of anybody’s opinion.  Y’all are the team ranked 4th in the state.  Cut out all the chatter.. Leave it for us..  Go out there focused, play hard, play smart, just simply..play your game.  Comes down to… How bad do you want it??  

Facts . 

On 10/20/2023 at 11:35 PM, BH04 said:

If you think that was the best QB in the district then anything you say from now on is null and void.  Go check the stats and re-enter the chat.

People sleep on memorials QB .  He's second in everything behind fuentes. Way better thrower than Lee QB.   He proved that last week. Some people really don't know football they just talk.  

Game day folks! Good weather and two good teams going head to head! Hope PAM travels to BH and we get Eagle Stadium loud tonight. Important game for both tonight being more important for the Eagles IMO. BH needs a win to get out of the 3 seed and avoid that long trip for round 1.  Upsetting the # 4 team would be huge for the Eagles and their confidence heading into the playoffs.  I think the 1st team to 35 wins, so I’m going with the Eagles 35-28. Let’s Goooo

7 hours ago, Underated11 said:

People sleep on memorials QB .  He's second in everything behind fuentes. Way better thrower than Lee QB.   He proved that last week. Some people really don't know football they just talk.  

I agree 100% better tell that to the Titans fan that thought Lee’s QB was best in the district.

1 minute ago, OlDawg said:

I’m going to go ahead & drop my congrats to BH right here, right now. They are having their way with PAM tonight, and I don’t see it changing!

TO’s will kill you every time. Plus, BH is just controlling the entire flow of the game. BH passing game is on fire.

I share the same sentiments. 

24 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Not quite but put your KP pom poms on if you wanna see PA hit the road 1st round

I hate anytime a PA team loses to Cove but gotta eat this one

Congrats

I was wondering if you would be here hater. You definitely get 2nds and 3rds for all you say about the Eagles

Great performance by the Eagles tonight and the Coaching staff. BH played some chess tonight by playing a little vanilla in the 1st half. Luckily a couple of Turnovers put us where we wanted to be at half. 2nd half was just an unbelievable job to stop the Titans which usually come out and embarrass teams. Very good win and this will be a wake up call for PAM which will hopefully drive them into and through the playoffs. I hope we both meet again in the playoffs ! 

2 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Great performance by the Eagles tonight and the Coaching staff. BH played some chess tonight by playing a little vanilla in the 1st half. Luckily a couple of Turnovers put us where we wanted to be at half. 2nd half was just an unbelievable job to stop the Titans which usually come out and embarrass teams. Very good win and this will be a wake up call for PAM which will hopefully drive them into and through the playoffs. I hope we both meet again in the playoffs ! 

💪🏾💯 

Ran outta likes. 

On 10/20/2023 at 10:40 PM, Austin1985 said:

You're right about the hair but wrong about being physical.  Playing hard and being physical are two different things.  My biggest concerns are replacing #58 who maybe out for the year and getting #6 back to help with the run game and pass pro

We've seen the best QB in the district tonight and the best running back tandem in LaPorte

Nothing Covehair High has bothers me from an personel stand point

Cough … Cough