Tigers Vs Longhorns (Battle of the Unbeaten)

RealTalkRob

Back to the Topic:

I was told, HF is loaded with speed, good size in the trenches, and all very well coached. They do a lot of different stuff.

This is the fastest team in the District, believe it or not, Tigers prob rank 4th, if you base it on Track results? Now if you make the ball round, and put a net on the goal, Silsbee wins easily, but otherwise, this game is a Toss Up. IMO

5 hours ago, JaspD55 said:

Back to the Topic:

I was told, HF is loaded with speed, good size in the trenches, and all very well coached. They do a lot of different stuff.

This is the fastest team in the District, believe it or not, Tigers prob rank 4th, if you base it on Track results? Now if you make the ball round, and put a net on the goal, Silsbee wins easily, but otherwise, this game is a Toss Up. IMO

Fair, but I still think Silsbee is going to change your mind on this one. 

13 hours ago, JaspD55 said:

Back to the Topic:

Even though I think Tigers will take this one, I expect a good game. Both teams will need to keep from having multiple turnovers and costly penalties. Should be some good matchups all over the field. The weather will not be a factor in this one. 

8 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee csnt have those bad personal fouls, offsides repeatedly l, and holding calls as they have had vs weaker teams. Silsbee has to be discipline to win this game. Play hard and go all out. Tigers 38 Longhorns 30

HF  want score 30 points against Silsbee. Silsbee defense will be the best defense HF has played against this year.38-17. Silsbee !!