Nederland (19) @ Fort Bend Marshall (21) - FINAL

jdawg03

I really hope someone in the decision making department knows a lil bit about football. How many times are we going to let this dude call running plays on 3rd an long on the other side of midfield late in the game. It's bad, really bad. Players win games, coaches lose them. 

Gonna watch the 2nd half tomorrow. @Reagan tag me with a reminder afternoon 2pm please. 

Ned messed over themselves 1st half. Missed secondary assignments will kill you for 1. Amongst other things. Ned is slightly better probably but not enough to win against Png. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Gonna watch the 2nd half tomorrow. @Reagan tag me with a reminder afternoon 2pm please. 

Ned messed over themselves 1st half. Missed secondary assignments will kill you for 1. Amongst other things. Ned is slightly better probably but not enough to win against Png. 

Gotcha!

22 hours ago, spidersal said:

A lot closer than I thought  penalty’s just hurt a bunch. 4-7 is still much improved from 2-8 last season. They will make playoffs after a win vs GP unless Dayton upsets FBM in a close contest

Big Ned will be 4-1 and 4-4 as they go into mid county madness and will be 4-6 after TC

Yep, Nederland coaches have done a great job. 

22 hours ago, spidersal said:

A lot closer than I thought  penalty’s just hurt a bunch. 4-7 is still much improved from 2-8 last season. They will make playoffs after a win vs GP unless Dayton upsets FBM in a close contest

Big Ned will be 4-1 and 4-4 as they go into mid county madness and will be 4-6 after TC

Not sure why Dayton factors in other than beating FBM will help Ned.  They already have the head to head win over Dayton.

44 minutes ago, spidersal said:

If Nederland beats GP they will be the 4 seed unless Dayton beats Marshall by 5 or less, then the Bulldogs will be 3 seed and Dayton 4 seed

Making sure I understand - Is that a guarantee? Like, if Nederland loses to PNG and Texas City, but beats Galena Park, do they still make the playoffs? And let’s assume Marshall wins out.