La Porte (27) @ Port Arthur Memorial (38) - FINAL

jdawg03

4 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

I don't know what you're watching.  Both drops hit the receiver's hands

Yeah??? I’m watching a hole my dead grandma could ran through on 4th and 9 and he forced it. My point is , defenses are not afraid of him at all!! They know he won’t run. This the most he ran all season! 2 times. 

1 minute ago, truPAfan said:

I would pump the brakes on giving Laporte the victory right now and saying they’re the better team. There’s still a whole other half to be played, but at the same time.. Memorial’s playcalling and defensive strategy has got to step up. It ain’t over…‘til it’s over.

Just because you won the first half doesn’t mean anything.  It simply means you came out swinging more than the opponent.  It’s not how you start…it’s how you finish.   Not saying it’s ok to see memorial down because they’ll come back.. Because you never want to be down…but it does mean the game is not over and THERES STILL A WHOME OTHER HALF TO BE PLAYED.

First rd and done…. After the PNG game, they struggle first half pretty much every game. no disrespect to LP, but playoff teams they will face is far better than LP. Maybe chalk it up to being a young team I guess, but coach Kline need to get his manhood back and his green notebook smh

Just now, truPAfan said:

Just because you won the first half doesn’t mean anything.  It simply means you came out swinging more than the opponent.  It’s not how you start…it’s how you finish.   Not saying it’s ok to see memorial down because they’ll come back.. Because you never want to be down…but it does mean the game is not over and THERES STILL A WHOME OTHER HALF TO BE PLAYED.

If this wasn’t LP, I’ll agree. PAM need 2 defensive stops and score every possession. LP IS JUST GONNA EAT CLOCK FROM HERE OUT.

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

First rd and done…. After the PNG game, they struggle first half pretty much every game. no disrespect to LP, but playoff teams they will face is far better than LP. Maybe chalk it up to being a young team I guess, but coach Kline need to get his manhood back and his green notebook smh

This is why people find a problem with you at times.  Bro…you’re making predictions 5 weeks ahead.  You have NO IDEA what’s gonna happen in the final weeks.  Just chill man..believe..it’s not gonna be pretty but you have to believe mam.  I’m quick to point ou where they messed up…but not to the extent you take it.  It’s like it’s game over they’re done if you don’t see what you wanna see.

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

If this wasn’t LP, I’ll agree. PAM need 2 defensive stops and score every possession. LP IS JUST GONNA EAT CLOCK FROM HERE OUT.

What do you say when you’re completely wrong on this?   Heck…you might be right…but you don’t know bro…. You come off as a negative fake supporter if you ask me.  It’s one thing to point out where they messed up…it’s another thing assuming they’re gonna do what you’re saying…and portraying it as facts.

5 minutes ago, truPAfan said:

This is why people find a problem with you at times.  Bro…you’re making predictions 5 weeks ahead.  You have NO IDEA what’s gonna happen in the final weeks.  Just chill man..believe..it’s not gonna be pretty but you have to believe mam.  I’m quick to point ou where they messed up…but not to the extent you take it.  It’s like it’s game over they’re done if you don’t see what you wanna see.

If I saw something different instead of the same stuff, I can feel different. I’m sitting on the visitor’s side and myself and other fans are calling the plays before it happens!!! That’s why I feel coaching is gonna hold them back. Heck I can see if they were going score for score… we will see… just remember i predicted this.

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

If I saw something different instead of the same stuff, I can feel different. I’m sitting on the visitor’s side and myself and other fans are calling the plays before it happens!!! That’s why I feel coaching is gonna hold them back. Heck I can see if they were going score for score… we will see… just remember i predicted this.

We’ll come back to this after the second half..  The game is far from over.

7 minutes ago, truPAfan said:

What do you say when you’re completely wrong on this?   Heck…you might be right…but you don’t know bro…. You come off as a negative fake supporter if you ask me.  It’s one thing to point out where they messed up…it’s another thing assuming they’re gonna do what you’re saying…and portraying it as facts.

I’ll be back after this whooping is over and eat my crow if I have to lol