Anahuac (20) @ Orangefield (32) - FINAL

jdawg03

Great win by Orangefield. They will be district champs again. I see now why they fight so hard to stay in that district they are in. Anahuac will be #2. I thought they missed some major opportunities tonight like not letting #5 just be the guy every play. Terrible call and management on that last drive before halftime, and when the QB didn’t pick up the first down on 4th and 1 or 4th and 2, can’t remember…That was a critical miss.  You could just feel that Orangefield was not going to be stopped the entire 4th quarter.  Congrats to the Bobcats. They showed again that they own this district. Good luck to Anahuac the rest of the year and in the playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I don't know man. Kirbyville might have something to say about all that. 

Ahhhh…..Very true, sir. I like your approach of building up the matchup. Nothing like some anticipation for a good game.  The wildcats are making some waves down there. Should be a good one for sure. Still gonna stick with the Bobcats winning it all…but that’s why they play the game lol.