Spring Legacy (34) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (33) - FINAL

jdawg03

29 minutes ago, BattlinBear02 said:

I was honestly expecting a Legacy blowout... the Bears must have made some adjustments after the Kinkaid game

I was too, but i might get silenced like Trump. Im on the bandwagon with silsbee. But heck most LCM alums move from LCM 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Becarefull!!! You gonna hurt America's softees

Lol, looks like I struck a nerve. Posting on other topics that I hurt your little feelings. 
Look, I’m just saying your always negative about LCM your old hometown and family on team. Get on the tiger topic and post some negative. I hope your family on the team does not listen or read your negativity. Expect to win always and stay positive. Especially for your old hometown. 

Just now, americasteam22 said:

Lol, looks like I struck a nerve. Posting on other topics that I hurt your little feelings. 
Look, I’m just saying your always negative about LCM your old hometown and family on team. Get on the tiger topic and post some negative. I hope your family on the team does not listen or read your negativity. Expect to win always and stay positive. Especially for your old hometown. 

Nah man, just having a good time. Have a good afternoon

4 hours ago, 72 Pinto said:

From all accounts, that was a much better showing by the Bears.  Staff adjusted the offense to basically just running the ball.  Players showed some resilience and toughness by coming back.  I like the call going for the win.  

I wasn't there but the LCM team that played against Kinkaid showed no fight and was pushed around on both sides of the ball. Even the coach admitted to it after the game. Sounds like they made the adjustment they needed to make. What ever it was they need to keep it up. They have a battled on their hands next week.

2 hours ago, BearBB2001 said:

I wasn't there but the LCM team that played against Kinkaid showed no fight and was pushed around on both sides of the ball. Even the coach admitted to it after the game. Sounds like they made the adjustment they needed to make. What ever it was they need to keep it up. They have a battled on their hands next week.

The good take away from this is if you stop the LCM run they can throw it too... vidor cannot.

19 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Should have kicked the extra point

kids battle back they deserve the chance to win so going for 2 is the thing to do.

I

it is also a message to the players that a coach has the faith in them to go for win. 

we were 4 yards from beating them.

great job Bears on playing hard and battling.  lol told yall their o line is healthy gives that qb plenty of time and he can spin it.

3 hours ago, 72 Pinto said:

Yea...threw for a whopping 38 yards last night.  My take is that LCM can't throw at all and they finally figured that out.  Result was a much more competitive game.

They threw for 200ish against WOS? 61% completion? Pretty good in my eyes... vidor, which whom I was comparing to will never see that